THE BOY IS BACK.

┏━━                                              ━━┓
BEING THIS YOUNG
IS ART. . .
┗━━ ━━┛

┗━━                                              ━━┛

     OLIVIA PUCKERED HER LIPS, staring at herself in the mirror as she sat at her vanity, a tube of wine red gloss in her hand

OLIVIA PUCKERED HER LIPS, staring at herself in the mirror as she sat at her vanity, a tube of wine red gloss in her hand. She set the lipgloss down in front of her, finding a place for it among the hoard of different makeup products that perfected the classic 'Olivia Marin' look. Leaning back in her chair, she looked at a photo of two blondes on the corner of the vanity. Her apparent daze was broken by a knock on her door.

     "Come in," she shouted, looking over as her sister stepped in from behind the door. Olivia gave her sister a sympathetic smile, considering all of the trauma she'd been through in the previous few days. "Hey Han, are you okay?"

     "I am so tired of people asking me that," the girl huffed, flopping back on her sister's pink, floral bedsheets. Olivia stood up from her vanity, not bothering to push the chair back in. She walked over to the bed and copied her sister, flopping down next to her on the bed. "I know, i'm sorry. I just figured you'd actually tell me rather than telling mom." Hanna sighed, looking over at her sister.

"Everything is terrible. I have to go to some stupid shrink, Caleb is gone, and everyone thinks we're lying about Ian," Hanna began to ramble on. Olivia looked back to Hanna, sensing her eyes on her. "Listen Han, everything is going to be alright. I don't want you to be mad, but I agree with Ella, Pam, Veronica, and mom. Maybe it's best if you guys are able to talk about everything that's going on."

Hanna's eyes narrowed as she heard her sister's concerns. She abruptly sat up, pushing herself off the bed. "I can't believe you would say that. I thought you of all people would understand!" Olivia sat up, attempting to grab her sister's hand to keep her from leaving. "Hanna, stop!" The girl jerked her hand away from Olivia's, storming out of the room and slamming the door behind her. The eldest sister sighed, throwing herself back on the bed. She placed her hands over her face, covering her eyes.