Where's mangey?

Tails♡

Tails♡

Sails¡!

Sails¡!

Nine•∆

Mangey ✷

Mangey ✷

Let's get started!

..........

.....

Tails came running downstairs as he panicked across their living room.

"NINEEEE! NINEEEEE!"

He said as he shakes nine nonstop as if he lost something important. Nine shake his head as he place his hand on his forehead, seemingly stressed that the three idiots would always ruin his morning coffee, he sighed and look at tails with an annoyed expression..

"For fuck sake tails, what is it this time?!"

Nine really wants to get this over with, since he doesn't like people disturbing him in the morning, like c'mon its 8 am in the morning!.

"I asked sails if he have seen mangey and he said he didn't! I checked everywhere! And he was nowhere to be seen!"

Tails points every direction that he tried to look for mangey but it seems none of the place contained the silly feral orange two tailed fox.. tails really can't let this slide as he sometimes will get anxious when one of his brothers aren't somewhere they were supposed to be, like nine in the lab, sails in his room or mangey in the living room munching on bark.. nine eyes softened after knowing that his little brother was just anxious of mangey's disappearance which was a pretty normal event.

"Eh.. don't worry about it, tails. I'm sure he'll show up soon when his stomach is empty"

Nine tried to reassure tails so he would stop worrying that much, but it's didn't last very long, nine knew tails didn't believe that.

"Nine, he was never this late, he usually comes to the living room at 8:12am sharp to eat his breakfast, but this is already late and he's still isn't here and-"

Nine cuts tails off before tails would start breaking down, nine was really great at handling these situations, even if he was annoyed by the three foxes, deep down he still cares for them, even for their wellbeing..

"How about this, we go and find mangey, will that make you stop talking?"

Nine may come off rude, probably because of his childhood.. but tails knows nine was being sarcastic, his joke were lame and dry and everyone almost knew it already. So off the two foxes went on a quest to find the lovable feral fox.. they searched everywhere, to the toilet, the sink.. their Wardrobe and even in tiny spaces they thought mangey somehow could possibly fit in.. yet no sign of the two tailed feral fox.. where could've he been?... Did he escape their house and don't know his way back? No way mangey is like a dog, he can smells scents off the ground and come back perfectly fine.. so.. does that mean he got kidnapped?..

Tails seem to even more panicked knowing that his little bro is gone more than 30 minutes by now, genuinely nine also started to take this seriously, infact he was.. worried too..

"Ok honestly tails, I think this IS a big problem, mangey could defend himself but I doubt he can do that for long.. maybe someone took him?"

Nine wanted to say the phrase "died" but didn't want to give tails a poor heart attack.. they went outside.. seemingly trying to find their fox brothers, but none of the Mobian was anything near their brother.. when they were about to give up hope, they coincidentally bumps into sonic.

"Oh! Sonic, I really need your help! We don't have much time! Mangey had been missing this whole morning and we can't seem to find him!"

Tails exclaimed anxiously, while nine just sigh at the sight of tails freaking out.

"Oh lil bro, that's terrible.. have ya check anywhere near the washer machine? That's where you used to hang out when you were a kid.."

Tails perks up and looks in disbelief..

"But how could that possibly be an option?"

Nine sigh and thank sonic before turning his gaze upon tails..

"Come with me, and I'll show you why.."

Nine holds tails hand and brings him back home as he leads them to the washing machine.. they took a peek and finally found their little brother mangey sleeping in there..

"BUT WHY? IM SO CONFUSED! OUT OF ALL PLACES?"

nine giggled and crossed his arms amused at tails reaction, truly it was funny..

"You see tails, I installed the washing machine with a heater device that act up almost like a dryer, therefore yesterday night we used it to wash all your dirty gloves and socks meaning... The washer machine was pretty warm.. and you know mangey.. he likes warm places considering the whether these days.."

Tails sigh in relief... Finally he can put his mind at ease... Tails tells mangey to wake up before mangey steps out with a big yawn and growls a bit that his slumber was interrupted, surprisingly sails was in there too..

"WHAT THE F- WHY ARE YOU IN THERE?"

Tails shriek in confusion, truly this is the weirdest day of his life..

"What? Can't a lad like me be in the washer legitimately thingy?"

Tails looks like he's having a crisis as nine chuckle, what a day that was...

"NO? YOU CAN'T JUST BE IN A WASHER MACHINE, YOU'RE CRAZY!"

"Gee tails, don't understand why ye so mad about it tho-"