Chapter 2

I smiled at him and said "try if you can" I was saying it as a joke but didn't know he took it to heart.

He stands up and grabs my arm leading me the way.

"Hey wait! I was just joking bruh!"

"Well but I wasn't." He smirked.

This can't be happening right?

I know boxing. Ya y'all know what I'm going to do right so I pulled my arm and quickly kicked him.

I grab his collar and smiled at him.

"I may be a flower girl but it doesnt mean my heart is like a flower too." I spat at him.

I walked away like a badass I am lol.

<Time skipped>

While I was walking my way to the party back, a group of girls block my way.

"Bitch what did you do to Mr Lavender?"

"Lavender? Who's that?"

"Such a slut! I have seen a lot of girls that act like she don't know him! Stop acting and say what you did with him in the backroom!" She's noisy.

"Want to know? We did what woman and men should do."

"That fast?!?"

"Yeah, his so fast that my hips almost broke" it makes me satisfied as they make a jealous and ugly face.

They all walked away. Sometimes you just have to wait to win in a argument.

"That's not what we did in the back." He smirked.

"I know, I'm just trying to pissed them off."

"And you succeed." He smiled.

"My name is Zack. People called me Mr Lavender."

"Lavender? You? Ew Hahaha! Not suitable."

"Yeah , my name is Zack lavender."

I looked at him up and down.

"I'm Quinever." He smiled.

He take my hand and kissed it.

"Nice to meet you Quinever."

He is a gentleman though.. my type frfr

"Hey Quin, it took me a lot of times to meet you here. Who is this man?" Jack said coming to our direction.

"I am her boyfriend." He said coldy. Nah man that's not the speech that you talked with me just now-

"What?! Boyfriend?! Quinever ? how ?? You just met bruh"

"No his making a joke. Why are you finding me? Where's the girl you are with, just now?"

"She left. why I looked for you is that Mark said that he got some business going on so he won't be sending us home."

"What do we go home on?"

"I will send you to your house. Just give me your address."

"um but we just met so.."

"Can't you trust me?"

"Uhm.. ok sure.."

*So your just saying ok after a guy said that?! Just wait how I deal with you next time!* (Zack minds)

Zack told me to sit in the front and Jack on the back. He agreed without caring. He doesn't love me at all, which is good !

When we arrived, Zack looked somewhat angry. Why though?

"Thanks for sending us home" I said nervous.

"Think of how you will repay me back." He smiled. Ugh. I thought he already repent after getting a good beating.