Admit

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
Leaned against the car and smoking a cigarette. I stood in front of a pub called 'the three brothers', looking over its features. It was still dark, although it was beginning to become morning. The dark green window frames and doors, with gold accents. The brown and reddish bricks of the walls. People going in an out of the pub frequently. I threw the butt of the cifarette to the ground after smoking it, and stomp9ed my foot on it. Before walking inside. As soon as the door fell close behind me, I noticed everyone had fallen silent and began to look my way. Recognition flashing across there faces as to why exactly I was. Some seemed uncomfortable and nervous by my presence, while others tried to make themselves invisible by sitting completely still. I walked over to the bar, ignoring every look that was casted my way. Before I even laid a hand on the bar counter, a bartender had poured me a glass of whiskey. "Do you know a man by the name of Marcus Lou?" I asked the blond haired bartender as I tossed a couple of shillings onto the counter, to pay for the drink, before turning around to look around the pub. Behind me I heard the bartender humm for a second to think. Then all of a sudden a brown haired man, who was sitting at one of the tables. Stood up before darting out of the pub, almost stumbling over his chair. "Guess you found your man, Mr Shelby" the bartender said watching Marcus Lou run out the backdoor. "Seems so" I replied grabbing my peaked cap and putting it on. "Gentleman" I nodded to the other bar occupients as I walked out the pub through the backdoor aswell. It had started to piss down raining when I steppes outside. Instantly my coat became almost soaking wet, as the rain fell from the sky onto it. Ahead of me I could hear a commotion rise up. Demands leavong someones lips, while another voice replied jokingly and mockingly. The last voice was familiar to me ears. I approached the sidestreet before rounding the corner of the building. The flames of the nearby metal factory heated my back briefly.

I lifted my chin to see the scene in front of me

I lifted my chin to see the scene in front of me. Marcus was being held up against a wall by his clothing, by Treacle. "Who the fucl are you?!" Marcus yelled loudly towards Alfie as he tried to squirm out of Treacles grip. "Who the fuck am I?" Alfie asked sounding irritated that Marcus didn't recognize him, "I, my friend, I am the uncle, ver the protector and the promoter of that fucking thing, right 'ere" Alfie continued patting Treacle on his shoulders, "in whose shadown nothing good nor godly will ever fucking grow. That there is the southern countied welterweight cahmpion. He is of mixed religion, therefor, he is godless. He was adopted by satan himself before he was returned out of fear for his awkwardness. But he is impossible to marry of due to his lethal dimensions. His mother, terrified, fucking abandoned him. And here he is holding your little collar, like you weigh nothing". I approach while Alfie continues rambling on nonesence, just to scare Marcus even more. "Morning, Alfie" I greeted the jewish gangster as I arrived. He turned his head away from Treacle who held Marcus Lou against the wall by his jacket. Refusing to let him run away. "Tommy, Shalom!" Alfie loudly exclaimed and opened his arms, like he normally did, "Found our little friend" he stated proudly pointing at Marcus, to which I nodded and approached the three of them. Alfie then nodded for Treacle to lower Marcus back down onto his feet, but still holding a tight grip on Marcus's arm. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it. "Mr Shelby" Marcus nervously greeted me, as he now saw that I had arrived, "h..how can... I.. I help?" He questioned stuttering as his eyes darted nervously between me and Alfie. "We want to talk to you, Mr Lou" I said and struck the match against the side of the matchbox. A little flame errupted and I lit the cigarette up. "You want to talk to me?" He questioned , "at 2.30 in the morning?". "Yup" I simply nodded. "May I ask what this is about?" Marcus asked still darting his eyes from me to Alfie. This time, Alfie began to speak "it's refarding some documentations which you had written up". Marcus licked his lips nervously while Alfie grabbed some documents. Before pushing them into Marcus's chest. Confused he took a hold of them before casting a look down to read them. I watched his eyes glide over the paper, his eyes beginning to understand why we are here exactly. "I.. I haven't... I don't k...know anything.." he quickly yapped on. Treacle silenced him by twisting his arm. "Oh, but you infact do know everything about thise here document" Alfie stated, "from who requested the test, to the boy in question, and even -" Alfie narrowed his eyes and stepped closer to Marcus, "the outcome". A silence fell between us, before Marcus decided to talk. "I do not see how-" he began, but I had enough and wanted answers, "you do not see?!" I growled and walked forward. Grabbing Marcus by his neck and slamming him back against the wall, he had previously been held against. "I advice you to talk or it will be your neck that will be broken" I threatened, "please don't imagine that I won't use this minute to do it". I put more pressure on his neck, blocking his airway making him begin to heave for air. Marcus's eyes shut tightly as he began to panic. "Open your eyes" I ordered him. "Open your eyes!" I yelled loudly as he didn't obey, "open your eyes or I will cut away your eyelids!". With a quivering lip he opened his eyes. Fear evidently shining in his eyes and his face went pale white. "Now tell me" I started, "who gave you the order to falsify the results?". "I... I-" Marcus began but I cut his airway of further because he didn't give me the answer to my question, "a name" I reminded him, "not a story, not a riddle. A fucking name" I sneered at him. Then he finally admitted who had asked him to falsify the test result, with one simple frightened yell "Henry! Henry Strikers!".

Published: 14th of April 2024