1

Fan's POV:

Mephone:  "since i was bored, And hungry.....I kinda messed up on who get's on who's team!!..."

Paintbrush:  "And so that means i could get into Baseball's Team?!?!"

Baseball:  "Oh you'd be perfect since you're tall!!"

Lightbulb:  "That's Heaight-ism"

I watched in the distance as everyone argued on who get's into who's teams

I sighed as no one would wanna calm down...

Mephone finally announced on who get's who and surprisingly i was into Lightbulb's Team!!

Despite her Weirdness and Stupidity, I feel like we'd be a winning team!!

Mephone:  "and so therefore, The teams are!:

Baseball's team:  Nickel, Balloon, Mic, Soap, Trophy, Cheesy, Yinyang and Box

Lightbulb's team:  Painty, Testtube, Cherries, Tissues, Apple, Marshmallow, Fan and Knife."

I gasped as Knife was on our team.

He was the Mean Bully!! In season 1, Episode 2 Knife threw a WHOLE AHH PIANO ONTO PAPER!1!1!!1!!!!

I dont think i'll be able to be friends with im after hurting my Cousin!!...

Paintbrush:  "ohh great!! The Jerk is here!!"

Knife:  "Hey! Atleast it's better than having a Team full of Nobodies!! Look at Baseboof's team!! I dont even know who the others are!!"

"T-that's because you didnt interact with them on the Glacier!!..."

Knife:  "Pfff, Whatever..."

I shook nervously as he Leaned on me while Mephone announced the next contest.

*dramatic effect by: Toilet. thanks ^^*

"DODGEBALL?!!!?!?!???"
I asked in fear, There's this really mean competetive guy and i'm scared i'll die on the first episode!!!!

I tried to catch the ball but something took it instead...

KNIFE?1!?1!!?!!.

"Go to the Back!!"
I quickly ran behind the Cherries as they all played Dodgeball. I was the only one not playing because, I'm scared i'll be hurt terribly....

Just then, A loud screaming sound came which hurt my ears.

As Knife was about to get Hit with the Ball, I quickly managed to catch it...

Paintbrush:  "Aww, Nice catch!! NOW THROW IT ONTO HER!!!"

I weakly threw the ball to Mic but uhh....She caught it....

I sighed and walked away.
Just then i heard Mephone announce the winner after 30 minutes.

W-we lost??....

Testtube:  "Well this wasnt part of my plan...."

"....Hey.....You did great...."
Knife patted my back and walked away to talk to Paintbrush....

I smiled and....Went on my phone to update my blog....

"Blog #9,827:  Knife isnt a bad guy :)"

BFBGAYSHITISGOOD you're lucky i even made this book :3

OKAY BYE!!!! ^^