3

Knife's POV:

I was sitting behind the Tree when this Fruity Gay Ahh Hoe Trophy came up to me...

".....What do you Want?...."

"Question, Why are you so Pathetic?"

"Huh??"

"Ugh, You play with a Literal Doll and expect me to let you be a little Sissy Boy??"

"Uhh...."

"If you wanna be friends with that Twink so badly, Then you have to do as i say."

"....You sure this'll work?"

"Trust me bro, I know what you need."

"Finnee....."

"Hey Knife!!!!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Fan run up to me, I smiled and Hugged him. He then led me to the Elimination area....

Oh yeah we lost last episode....

(Spoiler alert!! The cherries Lost!!!!)

Mephone:  "Okay Hoes, Listen up. Challenge is a Triathalon (forgot how to spell it)"

Apple:  "What's a Triathalon??"

Testtube:  "Well moronic figure, A triathalon is like the olympics, Instead there are 3 members from a Team to compete in Swimming, Cycling and Running."

Fan:  "....I-i wanted to add somethibg but forgot what to say..."

"It's okay Fan..."
I patted his back and Smiled before getting pushed away by Mephone for the stupid Transition thingy he does in the Edits when he uploads the episo- WAIT WHY AM I SELF AWARE?!?!

(Author:  I love self aware characters so shut up)

Lightbulb:  "....Hmmmm......Well since i'm bored, You, You and You!!"
(She chose Testtube, Knife and Fan)

Paintbrush:  "You really think Fan can help?? He's Useless!!"

"HEY SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!"

Paintbrush:  "TRY ME KNIFE!!"

Mephone:  "Enough Rambling!! Grand slams are picking their members!!"

"Maybe Painbrush should go to the Calm Down Corner!!"

"I think She Should!!"

Testtube:  "She?? I thought Paintbrush is a Boy???"

Fan:  "Dont get me started on that Testtube...."
Paintbrush growled and stormed off. We all went to our positions and i waited for Testtube while Yinyang waited for soap.

(Spoiler alert, The episode went the same but i'm just gonna do the end part bc Knifan :3

I tried to cycle faster than Yinyang but was unable to...

I sighed and did the risky move of Throwing myself accross the feild hoping i'd fall eventually

(Spoiler it worked)

I landed at Fan's Knee's and Quickly Slapped him before shaking him very fast, Yelling at him:

"GO! GO! GO!!! GO AND RUN FAN!!! RUN FOR OUR TEAM!!!!!"

"ACK!! OKAY OKAY!!!!!!"
I may have thrown him a Bit but hey! Atleast he'd ahead of— Oh wait no Mic's taking the lead...

"YOU CAN DO THIS FAN!!! Agh..."
I groaned and looked down to see my Leg injured, I groaned and forced myself to watch if Fan would Win.

The pressure was high, And i was scared. I dont know who would get out next if We Lost!!....Probably me...

We all watched in anticipation as Fan and Mic were extremely close!! Just a few inches apart!!

And then the miracle happened, I stood up and Sprinted towards Fan despite my Knee being Broken.

(Everyone knows what happened in this episode okay? I just wanted to add a bit of Cringe Pressure)

"FAN YOU DID IT!!!"

Paintbrush:  "Gay!!!"

"SHUT IT YOU!!!"
I turned red as i was stil hugging Fan, He was chudklung while Mephone announced that the Grand Slams lost.

I looked at baseboof and flipped him off while laughing loudly

(Yeah apparently they have a rivalry idk and idc this is knifan not Knifeball)

Me and Fan sat at the Bleachers watching the sunset while eating Popcorn.

"....Why do you think Paintbrush yelled out Gay at us?"

"Hmm?....Oh uhh....H-he just thinks that Everyones gay....."

"Well i for sure know i'm Straight!!"

"Yeahh....Same....Also what are you naming Eggy over here?"

"Welll, 1. They arent eggy and 2.....Maybe....Idk, Lunar? Lunar Egg? Yeah that has a nice ring to it..."

I smiled and patted his shoulder as i watched him update his stupid blog thing again...

I'm still considering Trophies offer despite me agreeing....

(Spoiler alert, He never took it lmao)