1 fish, 2 fish, ginger fish, blonde fish ❤️

[Clef and Bright's hang out day]

Clef is sitting in his office, bored as all get out when he hears the breach alarm go off. He listens to the number and knows it's one he doesn't care to deal with. The people who care will probably go there, leaving the ones who don't alone. Luckily for Clef, Dr. Bright isn't one to care for a teddy bear on the loose.

Clef stands up from his seat, many bones popping as he does, and grabs his worn labcoat, his shotgun (of course), and his nifty hat. He's about to leave his office when he almost forgets the most important thing! His ukulele. Now he's ready to go find Bright!

After searching for a while Clef spots a black-haired woman in a labcoat with a shiny looking necklace on.

"Hey Jack, wanna go fuck with other staff?"

"Hell yeah I do!"

"Let's go then!"

The two idiots run off to start making people's day worse. They decided to be secretive on it this time so they don't have to deal with the site director getting on their ass about being near one another. This means to ruin people's offices.

"Ooo how about this guy? Dr. Leer. Sounds like a jolly guy, huh Clef? Let's fill the room with worms!"

"Where the hell are we gonna get a shit ton of worms from?"

"Fair point. Wanna put 035 in there?"

"Hell yeah."

They go to 035's containment cell and offer it a human host. It, of course, says yes. Afterall it hadn't had a host sense the ban.

They shut the door to Leer's office and go to the next poor victim's office

"Hm. Dr. Doe? Sounds annoying. Maybe infected with the pestilence?"

"You always got the best ideas, Clef"

"I know."

They go to 049's containment and tell him they found an infected man. They lead 049 to Dr. Doe's office, lets him in, locks the door behind him.

Throughtout the breach the two idiots set up some funny pranks throughout several offices.

Dr. Trebuchet? (<-- short ass) Everything is placed on the highest shelf.

Dr. Mann? All surgical tools are now broken.

Agent Kondraki? A half-assed letter Clef wrote pretending to be Draven's dead boyfriend.

Dr. Gears? NSFW content website playing from his laptop on full volume.

Agent Strelnikov? Replaced all his Vodka with vinegar.

Dr. Rights? Deleted her cough pathetic cough tinder account she spent hours working on.

Eventually the two idiots hear the bad news.

[ATTENTION FOUNDATION STAFF, SCP-1048 HAS BEEN CONTAINED. SECURITY BREACH IS OVER. I REPEAT, SCP-1048 HAS BEEN CONTAINED.]

...Well bad news for them atleast, maybe not anyone else. Both idiots speak at the same time.

"Damn."

Clef sighs and looks over at Bright

"Suppose we better split before we get caught."

Bright on the otherhand is looking directly behind Clef

"Too late.."

Behind Clef is the site director, Dr. Benjamin Kondraki.

"The fuck do you two think you're doing?"

Clef looks at Bright and asks

"Run?"

Bright nods and responds with

"Run."

They both then scream

"RUN!"

The two run off in seperate directions, Bright going left, Clef to the right. Kondraki sighs and calls in that the idiots are on the run and breaking rules.

[CLEF'S POV]

Aw shit. Everything was goin' so well! Why'd Konny have to show up and ruin the fun. Shitt where do I go? Wait- why am I even running? It's Konny afterall. What if I just go shove those damned butterflies in a jar then hide them in his office? Perfect! I'll do that sense he wants to ruin me and Bright's fun. Hmm his office should be right around this corner. Ah, perfect.

He opens the door to the dickheads office and see some butterflies stayed behind here! This is great! He grabs a jar of pens and dump it out, then shoves the butterflies in there and places the jar in the back of his bookshelf. Thank god he is messy as hell, he will never find those things and when he does they will all be dead! Hmm Might as well stay here for a while.

Clef sits in Kondraki's chair and puts his feet up on his messy table. Moving his hat to cover all three eyes, he starts to drift off.

[BRIGHT'S POV]

Shittt Kondraki is so gonna make me a D-class again. What if he makes it for a month this time?! Fuck gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!! Hmm where to hide? Perhaps the bathroom? Yeah! Why would they look in the bathroom? Perfect!

Bright runs into the bathroom and shuts the door. It's the perfect hiding spot! Huh? What just tapped my shoulder? Oh. Oh no.

"Heyyy Dimitri"

"Bright. Got call you were causing problems like Clef."

"Me?! Never! You know I wouldn't do anything like that!!"

"Dokter Kondraki's office. Now."

Bright sighs knowing damn well trying to fool StreInikov is a pretty bad idea, even for him. Plus cooperating now may save himself a few punches when he finds out him and Clef dumped his vodka down the drain...

"Finee"

[ENDING]

Clef got keter duty, was forced to watch 12 hours of Wholesome things and has to do volunteer work in the nearest town (supervised of course) for a month while Bright got to be a D-Class for a month. Kondraki got a huge kick from getting to see both idiots suffer. Maybe this will teach them to stay away from eachother. Let's be honest, we all know they will do it again next chance they get... all Kondraki can do is hope the two don't kill everybody on site as "a joke" next time this shit happens.

The End :D

961 words