Author

Hello everyone,
                I'm so excited to write my first book. When I started reading, I observed all the books I read in Desi genre were only Rajasthani, Punjabi, or Gujarati, so I chose to give you all some Marathi Tadka. And here I am with that story. This story was always in my mind, I wanted to make it memorable for readers as well as for me.

This is my first time writing a story. I'll try my best to make it as interesting as possible, so I hope you guys like my story. I'm also a reader just like you guys. If you have any suggestions or any doubt regarding the story, DM me on

INSTAGRAM @amsh._.1109

Before Proceeding, keep in mind these things:

Feel free to correct any mistakes be it regional, typos, or grammar.

This story is owned by me and is therefore a fragment of my ideas. If you find something similar to this then please inform me rather than creating judgements.

If you are dissatisfied by my story or the characters feel free to comment on it. Make sure to use language that won't harm anyone's sentiments. LANGUAGE IS IMPORTANT.

I do not own the characters. They are fictional. The happenings in the story are fictional and do not resemble any real-life events (If all those mushy-gushy things were in your life you would not have been here, probably. Writer crying with you.)

The images are owned by their rightful owners. I'm broke so I can't afford buying those.

The story might contain some triggering topics. So read at your own will. I'll add warnings beforehand.

You can cry for the characters in my story, but you can't have them. (Writer crying with you.)

💕I hope you'll enjoy it. 💕