21🌹✨💜

Hey berries new update:-
Yeah yeah I m sorry for updating after decades-
Lol
Enjoy babes✨💜🌹
🌹
🌹
🌹
💜
🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬

Taehyung excitedly packing their bags for a picnic. Tae was in the middle of packing his bag when he suddenly felt strong, veiny hands wrap around him. He turned his face slightly to see his beloved husband, Jungkook.

"Hubby, let me pack quickly. We have to leave tomorrow, not in months. So, don't leave me and tell me what I should pack for you," Tae pleaded, whining a little.

Jungkook listened to his wifey's words, a soft smile forming on his face. He found Tae's whining absolutely adorable, and the fact that this angelic being was his brought a possessive warmth to his heart.

, he whispered lovingly , "My baby, you don't have to worry. I'll take care of everything. Just pack your essentials, and I'll make sure we have everything we need. You're the cutest angel, and I'm so lucky to have you as mine."

Taehyung grabbed a large blanket while Jimin and Jin  packed some sandwiches and snacks. They also packed a frisbee, a soccer ball, and a portable speaker for some music. Hobi made sure to bring a camera to capture all the beautiful moments they would have

. They double-checked everything to make sure they didn't forget anything important. With their bags ready, their hyungs were also ready with their own begs .so.they headed out to jungkook private jet they arrived at Hawaii .they freshen up in different bathroom then headed out to enjoy a wonderful day in nature.and headed to the beach. The sun was shining and the waves were crashing against the shore.

As they arrived, they quickly set up their towels and umbrellas and started to enjoy the day.As the day went on, they played beach volleyball, swam in the ocean, and even built sandcastles. As the sun began to set, they gathered around a bonfire and roasted marshmallows.

As the night went on, they laughed and joked around, enjoying each other's company. Eventually, they all settled down and fell asleep under the stars, the sound of the waves lulling them to sleep.

tae was laying with Jungkook beside on the soil when Jungkook pull tae close to him and said " baby you know I didn't taught about love and all ..I taught it would be timepass nothing else but the day I saw you on the aisle walking like a model towards me .I never taught my heart can beat the way it start running when you come closer the sudden warmth inside my heart make me want it be with you more ..". tae eyes get teary a bit and hug Jungkook

Tae also whisper "Jungkook, I never knew that you felt this way. But I have to tell you that my heart beats the same way when I'm with you. You make me feel alive and loved in a way that I never thought was possible. I want to be with you forever, my love."

They shared a passionate kiss under the stars, knowing that they had found something special in each other.they were kissing without looking at their surroundings..

Jungkook lick tae lips asking for more access to the hot craven Taehyung moaned softly, giving in to Jungkook's request as he deepened the kiss. Their bodies pressed against each other, the heat between them intensifying with each passing moment. They were lost in their own world, oblivious to the people around them who were watching in awe and envy.Jungkook's hands roamed Taehyung's body, exploring every inch of his skin as they continued to kiss passionately. Taehyung's hands were tangled in Jungkook's hair, pulling him closer as they shared the intimate moment.Finally, they broke the kiss, gasping for air as they looked into each other's eyes. They were both flushed and breathless,

Jungkook hold Tae in a bridal style, they walked towards a secluded area. Tae's eyes widened in awe as they arrived at a breathtakingly beautiful tent, adorned with delicate decorations. The surroundings were serene, with no one else in sight.

Unbeknownst to Tae, Jungkook had meticulously planned a romantic date for them.Inside the tent, soft candlelight flickered, casting a warm glow on the cozy space. The air was filled with the sweet scent of flowers, creating an enchanting atmosphere.

Tae's heart fluttered with anticipation as they took in the romantic ambiance.Jungkook gently set Tae down on a plush blanket spread out on the floor. They sat facing each other, their eyes locked in a loving gaze. Jungkook reached out and took Tae's hand, his touch sending shivers down their spine.In a voice filled with affection, Jungkook whispered sweet words in Tae's ear, expressing his love and admiration.

Tae's heart swelled with emotion, feeling cherished and adored in that moment.As they enjoyed a delicious meal prepared by Jungkook, they laughed and shared intimate conversations, deepening their connection. Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in each other's presence.

After the meal, Jungkook surprised Tae with a beautiful bouquet of their favorite flowers. Tae's eyes sparkled with joy as they accepted the gift, feeling overwhelmed by the love and thoughtfulness behind it.As the night grew darker, Jungkook pulled Tae into a gentle embrace, their bodies fitting perfectly together. They swayed to the soft music playing in the background, creating their own private dance.

Underneath the starry sky, surrounded by the tranquility of nature, Jungkook and Tae shared a moment of pure bliss. Their love for each other radiated, creating an unbreakable bond between them.In that magical setting, Jungkook and Tae created memories that would forever be etched in their hearts. It was a date filled with love, romance, and the promise of a future filled with endless moments like these.

....................💜_____________🌹_______✨_

Hey babes wassup

     Again sorry for updating after            decades-

     Yeah scold me all you want :''')
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tata