Ch. 000

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒. —

𝐎ne day, Poseidon decided to plant some fruit.
Many came to see these fruit, their odd shape and colors amused every race.

The humans, oh the humans. Greedy, always wanting to take, own, and keep for themselves. Their merely flesh, how can they do all these things and survive? Who knows.

Once the humans knew of the fruit, they, of course, wanted everything for themselves. And after planning how to take these fruit, they began their reign.

Humans stole every fruit, filled every bag they had. Some they couldn't carry, and dropped into the ocean, and as they ran, they were scattered across the world. Everyone knew of the fruits power, that you'd become more than average after just one bite.

But since Poseidon made these fruit, the ocean could not forgive him for letting them be stolen. Just before they were gone for good, the fruit was cursed.

Those who eat the fruit shall never receive forgiveness from the sea. Those who bite these cursed fruit can never swim again, and will fall to their knees under the sea's pressure.

Not only did the humans ignore the warning, but they challenged the sea anyway, wanting to conquer every inch of it.

Pirates. Challenging the sea every day of their life, hoping to find every treasure within it.

One man, gained it all.