Chapter 2: The Good & Evil Meet-Up

Meanwhile, at the Institution, our champion knight of the Institution, direct descendant of Gloreth, and Ballister's boyfriend, Ambrosius Goldenloin, comes to Ballister's hideout and sees how he's doing. But once he comes inside, he realizes Ballister's not there.

"That's weird," said Goldenloin, very confused. "Usually he'd be here at times. Let me call him."

So, Goldenloin grabs his smartphone, and calls Ballister. Thankfully, he answers.

"Oh. Hey, Ambrosius," said Ballister on the phone. "Listen, if you're wondering where I am, I'm in another dimension."

"Another dimension?" asked Goldenloin, before remembering something. "Oh, yeah. I remember, now. You're referring to the Dimension Stone, right?"

"Yeah," said Ballister. "Do you want me to open a portal for you so that you can be in the same dimension as me?"

"Uh... Sure," said Goldenloin. "Just make sure it doesn't shred me to pieces."

A few minutes later, a portal opens and Goldenloin walks in, ending up in some kind of hideout, wondering if Ballister was still there or not. Thankfully, he heard his voice from behind him.

"Goldenloin. Hey," said Ballister, hugging him from behind. "Really glad you could make it."

"That's what I'm here for, buddy," said Goldenlin, who then noticed The Bad Guys. "By the way, who are those guys?"

"Oh. They're The Bad Guys," said Ballister, introducing Goldenloin to them. "That's Mr. Wolf, Mr. Snake, Mr. Shark, Mr. Piranha, and Ms. Tarantula."

"Oh. Nice to meet y'all," said Goldenloin. "I'm Ambrosius Goldenloin. Basically, I'm a direct descendant of a special someone named Gloreth."

"Nice to meet you, Ambrosius," said Mr. Wolf, as he shook Goldenloin's hand. "By the way, I called someone else to come meet you, Ballister, and Nimona."

"Ah... Sweet. Who would that be?" asked Nimona, excited to meet her.

Then, the hideout's elevator opens and reveals to be a beautiful, female anthropomorphic red fox with a slender, pear shaped built, smooth ginger fur, a pair of pointy ears placed on top of her head, a traditional fluffy face fur with black lip liner, apricot patches slightly placed around her eyes, her muzzle, the front of her paws, and the tip of her tail, emerald green irises, three small eyelashes, black defined eyebrows with two circular-shaped silver piercings placed on the left brow, and a small light pink nose, wearing a pair of thin-framed oval glasses, a diamond necklace with a matching bracelet, to which she wore on her right wrist, a gray business pantsuit with the jacket being un-buttoned, revealing a white long-sleeved collared shirt with a navy-black necktie, and a pair of black high-heels.

"So, you must be Ballister Boldheart, Nimona, and Ambrosius Goldenloin, huh?" asked the fox lady. "Nice to meet y'all. My name's Diane Foxington, and I'm what you might call the Governor of Los Angeles, California."

Then, Diane comes closer and whispers to Ballister, Goldenloin, and Nimona.

"I was also originally the notorious bandit known as The Crimson Paw," whispered Diane.

"Why are you whispering it?" asked Ballister.

"Because despite the Bad Guys already knowing I was The Crimson Paw, I just wanted to make sure you didn't tell anyone else about who I was," said Diane.

"No worries, Diane. Your secret's safe with us," said Nimona.

"Thank you," said Diane, smiling. "I really appreciate that. By the way, I heard you're a shapeshifter. Is that true?"

"Yep," said Nimona, as she shapeshifted into Diane Foxington.

"Woah," said Diane, amazed. "That's cool."

"Thanks," said Nimona, as she shapeshifted back to her normal self. "I'm glad you like it."

"So, now that we met each other, what would you guys like to do?" asked Goldenloin.