•-----• 12 »--•--«

Jungkook was still in the computer room trying to hide. Now that he was in full human form and defenseless, he knew there was no way he'd be able to fight against anyone who was after him. The plan now was to lay low and go undetected while searching for a way out. This only proved harder as he stood there and heard the countless alarms and screaming from outside the room. The hallways were full of everyone panicking and running in search of this monster. More people ran into the room to hide and he dove under another table, attempting to hold his breath once again. He scanned the room looking for another way out. When he spotted a back door that read "Exit" he gathered all the courage he could to slowly crawl to it and make his escape. He didn't know where the door actually lead to, or what kind of exit it was, but he knew he needed to start moving if he was ever going to get out of there.

Upon reaching the door, he couldn't believe it when he managed to successfully get through it without anyone noticing. He was in a white hallway that broke off into a labyrinth of more halls. It was like a giant puzzle to him as he didn't know which way to go. He took a second and decided to head left. As he was running he felt an arm wrap around his throat. "Got you!" a man screamed and began choking him out.

"N-no!" Jungkook screamed. His heart was racing as he tried breaking free but without the midnight strength he'd become so used to, it was doing him no good. He was being dragged into a room and right to another bed with straps. "Stop!" he cried. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone! Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" It was a repeat of everything he'd just escaped from. His body was slammed down by two more scientists and he was strapped down immediately.

"Don't think you're so clever!" One of the scientists screamed. He started screaming about how Jungkook just killed half his staff.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm not a murderer I swear! It wasn't me!" Jungkook was fighting against his restraints again. He was overcome with emotion knowing what he'd done and realizing how badly he wished he hadn't done it.

Hyungs please get my message. Please find me and get me out of here. I can't do this on my own.

He didn't know if his message actually went through and he knew if it hadn't, he'd never be found. He'd be used and abused here until the scientists got everything they wanted, and then he'd either be killed or at least left for dead.

The scientist ignored his screams for mercy and his apologies as he started shoving needles into Jungkook's arm, taking his blood.

"Ow! Stop!" the boy screamed. Having nothing to numb the pain he could feel every sharp poke and prod in his arm. He clenched his eyes shut, not wanting to see his own blood being stolen from him.

"Not so tough now, are you?" The scientist chuckled as he was draining Jungkook of his blood. The singer didn't even know what the hell he was actually planning on doing with it, injecting it into animals? Other people? What the hell kind of experiments would they even do?

He felt himself getting cold and woozy as more blood was being taken. "You're killing me." He groaned as his head started to slowly nod back and forth. This man was taking way more than he could ever possibly need. Jungkook tried to think of anything to make him finally back off. "I'm no use to you if I'm dead."

The man stepped away, clearly deep in thought. "Ah, you're right on that one. I still have so much to discover when it comes to you." He looked at the vials of blood he'd taken and with a look of satisfaction, smiled. "This should do for now."

Jungkook was crying and his lips were shaking. Yeah, that will do for now. Asshole.

The man gave him more sedation. "Just to be safe."