9.

Before you begin, I just want to say, you guys are amazing! Making my book one of the most read Akaito x Kaito fanfics, it's awesome! And then your guy's comments are fucking hilarious! They all make my day! Every time I feel like poo, I just go through the comments and laugh my ass off. Thank you guys for so much support, and make sure to vote. *gives you a tight virtual hug* (/^▽^)/

o(•_•)o<--- This is Carl. Carl is going to randomly appear into some chapters...bye Carl.  

(Btw, this might have some spelling errors, so sorreh . )

Now, continue ~

Akaito's Pov.

She sucked on  my neck while unbuttoning my shirt. I squeezed her ass and she moaned, separating her mouth from my skin.

Thank god she stopped. Her slimy tongue felt disgusting on my neck. 

She bounced her ass on my dick,  trying to get it hard. My dick was still soft. There's no way in hell I'm getting turned on by her.

"Akaito..."

She slid to the ground between my legs, unzipping my pants. I started sitting up, gently pushing her away by her shoulders.

"Oi! W-what are you–"

"I'm the only one getting wet. I want you to feel pleasure too."

I felt like throwing up at the thought of her wet.

What the fuck am I even doing. This isn't right. Just because I'm pissed of at Kaito, doesn't mean I have to go and find a sex partner. It would break his heart if he found out. I'm the lowest.

"No, its fine you don't have to."

She grabbed my dick, still soft. She looked at me disappointed.

"Why aren't you hard... Am I not good enough?"

 she lowered her head, my dick still in her hands. She can at least let go...

"Meiko, what are you –"

"Am I not better than Kaito?!"

What the...she know about us?

"Wait, what are you talking about." I play it off.

"Your boyfriend! I'm way better than a guy! I have bigger boobs and I'm prettier! "

"Don't compare someone as ugly as you to Kaito! He's way better looking than you!"

"But how the hell do you get turned on by a guy than a girl?!"

"Cuz' I'm gay bitch!"

Oh shit, I said to much...

She looked up at me, teary.

"You're...Gay?"

I nodded.