6. (Cup Song Edition?)

* * *

As we walked along the sidewalk, we pass different kinds of food shops. Each one having their own succulent aroma, but Akaito was looking for one shop he had in mind.

“Akai-kun, we've been walking around the galleria half an hour, let's just go to a McDonald's.”

“No, there's a brassiere around here they just opened. I wanted to come here with you when I first heard about it.”

“A brassiere? Like a French café? But those places are expensive.”

“I don't care. Price isint a problem .”

“You talk as if you were made out of money.”

“Well I only have enough for one meal a week, but today is a good day to waste it. ”

This guy really is strong-minded.

My hand suddenly flies from my pocket; Akaito was jerking my arm and hauling me somewhere.

“A-Akaito...”

“Here!”

As we stop, I look up and see a vintage looking shop. The aroma caffeine escape from the glass doors.

“This is it.”

“Looks... Nice.”  I say, still eyeing the shop from the windows, to the flower pots by the entrance.

He then grabbed my hand and began to pull me in. The aroma of coffee and chocolate suddenly took over.

He take me to a booth by the window, him sitting in front of me. I was still memorized by the sweet scent.

“You like it?”

“Seems too fancy for me. But its very nice though. Can't imagine the prices.”

“Kaito, like I said, price is not a problem.”

What is he to talk when he gets his money from weekly allowance. A pair of second years like us need to get jobs before going to college.

“Hello, would you like to order now?”

A woman layed out the menus' in front of us.

Akaito winked at me as I grabbed a menu.

But when I opened it, the price were far from realistic.

Everything, even the drinks were  literally over $30.

Akaito laughed nervously, looking at me.

I sighed, " We'll have two waters please. "

The girl took out her pad and began to write.

“And what would you like to eat?”

Knowing the prices, I know we were gonna order on thing for the both of us.

" Can I have just one chocolate fudge flan. "

" Okay your order will be here in a moment. "

As she left, Akaito's fake smile finally dropped.

“What the hell is up with these prices?! I'm playing $40 for that flan.”

“What I tell you, the French don't play when it comes with food and money.”

{ A/N: Or idk if that's the Italians xD }

“No kidding. Should have expected that.”

I place my elbow on the table, and rest my chin on my hand, looking out the window.