Angels with a devil's plan

Meanwhile inside the living room

,,Ohh.. twerk for me like you always do, babygirl!“ Mingi smacks his boyfriend‘s ass. ,,Wait..you already knew that when I twerk, that I just do it to get your attention?“ Yun’s eyes start to shake and he blushes. ,,Ohh.. no I didn’t know it until you mentioned it yourself right now, I was just hoping it.“ Mangi winks at him. ,,Huh? For how long did you had that kind of interest in me, babyboy?“

,,Let’s just say for quite some time.. I mean you know I always thought of you as the most handsome member and you didn’t forget that I planned everything I wanted to do with you.. or shall I say ‘to you‘ since the 9th grade of middle school, right?“

Yunho bites his lip, lifts his glass and gulps down another shot of Soju right before he starts wiggling his booty infront of his boyfriend.

(I swear I can‘t leave these kids alone. Before I went to check on the parents, Mingi was stripping for Yunho and now where I‘m back, Yunho is twerking for Mingi. What is wrong with you guys?)

,,Babygirl, let‘s continue this inside our bedroom.. but before we go, let‘s give Woosan a glowup..“ Ateez princess giggles devilish. ,,Ohhh.. I think I know what you are planning inside your pretty head babyboy..“ Yunho understands and opens a drawer to search for an edding. Waterproof of course. Mingi takes one of the eddings whilst Yunho takes the other one, together they start using the passed out couple as their canvas. As we all know, you should put your ideas on paper. The only problem is, that the ideas of the two are absolutely stupid and that they do not intend to use paper but their sleeping brothers Woo and San. Surrounded by a devilish cunning aura, the chaos couple tampers with the faces of the two drunken beauties. ,,Look Yunho, isn't Wooyoung's face much more beautiful now?" Mingi desperately tries to stop his hearty laughter. Yun catches sight of his boyfriend's artwork and reads aloud what is written on Woo's face. ,,Put Soju in here please!"

But San is also not spared from the childish scribbling of the two. Yuyu thinks a bit and decides to write ,,Marry me, baby!" on San's forehead. After the two are satisfied with their artwork, they sneak off giggling. You can literally see the little red devil horns growing out of their heads. Without being caught, Mingi and Yunho have meanwhile arrived in their bedroom and sit down on the bed. ,,So.. where were we at, babygirl?" Mangi asks, even though he knows the answer. Yun grins mischievously, removes his pants. ,,Don't you think you'd like my twerking better if I wasn't wearing anything?"

In love with the idea, Mingi takes out his cell phone and picks a song. While 'Drip' by SuperM starts to create a heated atmosphere in the room of the two, Yunho kneels in front of him and gets on all fours. He shakes his hips so that his ass cheeks jiggle back and forth which literally makes his lover drool. ,,Ohhh babygirl... I wanna put my dick between your jiggling ass cheeks so bad. Sooo baaad...." Mangi whimpers obsessed with his babygirl's ass and like possessed by the immense lust that controls his body like a puppet player controls his doll. ,,What's keeping you up, babyboy?" Yunho hisses turned on by the thought. He wouldn't have needed permission anyway, but after getting one, Mingi‘s pants, his underwear magically disappear from his body and he kneels behind Yun's quivering ass. He moistens his thumb with a little saliva to massages Yun's entrance with it. Impatiently, he penetrates him with it and shortly after lets his aroused cock follow. ,,Ahhhhhhh babyboy..what the-?" Ateez golden retriever squeals in fright. ,,You didn't really think I'd waste a second on pre-stretching you, did you?" escapes Mingi from between his clenched teeth.

Now, peace has arrived at the Ateez villa. All the members are sleeping. Some are sleeping with each other and some are really fast asleep. In the middle of the night Woosan finally made it into their bed.