Somebody who can love me at my worst

,,I will quickly use the restroom, Hyung.“ Hongjoong informs his boyfriend and without even worrying that Seonghwa could check his phone in that time, our captain let’s his phone inside the livingroom on the couch. Hwa who normally wouldn’t do such a thing, grabs his shawty’s phone trying to find out who he talked to earlier.
//Why did he try to hide from me that he was talking to Maddox-Sunbaenim..?// Our star opens the chat of Maddox on Hongi’s phone and can’t believe what he reads.

,,Without you, I would have suffered twice as much, but you shared my sorrows and took the weight off my shoulders, too long I tried to avoid what was destined and just now I finally realized, saranghae, I love you for all the small things you do for me, I love you for guiding me when I don’t know the way. Let me hug you every day and tell you: Saranghae, I love you.“

//And I thought, he would only love me..// Seonghwa puts his captain’s phone away, immediately the different emotions take over his body. Anger, jealousy and sadness come together in a tornado of uncontrollable rage and before Woo or San can stop him, he kicks the couch several times, bangs his fist on the wall, even breaks a vase. The situation escalates and just as San finally gets a hold of Hwa by hugging him from behind, Hongjoong comes back from the bathroom, looks at the chaos in the livingroom. Completely shocked by the sight of his boyfriend snorting with rage and being held tightly by San so he can't destroy anything else, Hongjoong slowly walks up to the two of them and asks in a trembling voice: ,,What happened here, please? I was only gone for five minutes..." Wooyoung looks like a frightened deer, explains to him that Seonghwa has suddenly become terribly angry, out of nowhere, smashing and kicking everything he could find. Worriedly, Hongi takes his only Hyung's hand to calm him down as he suddenly  sees that his star has bloody knuckles. ,,Hyung... what happened? I've never seen you so angry... please tell me what happened..." Seonghwa turns away from him to hide his face in San's muscular chest. Not being able to bear it anymore, he starts to cry and the tears of his anger taste bitter as they wet his lips. Sannie, who doesn't understand the situation either, strokes his eldest Hyung's hair, lovingly comforts him.

Aiii jinjja... I need to tell them... ,,Wooyoungi? Hwa read something in Maddox's chat on Hongi's phone that got him so worked up, please look it up....“

Following my advice, Wooyoung takes the phone of his leader and discovers the chat that is still opened. He reads the same thing as Seonghwa did a few minutes before and shows it to the now equally sobbing Joongie.

Our captain sighs and closes his eyes for a second. ,,Hyung.. I am sorry.. I really hoped you wouldn’t find out until-“

,,Until what? Huh? You said you would only love me..only me.. and now I have to find out that there is another man..“

,,What? NO! What are you thinking? Maddox and me are-“

,,I DON‘T WANNA HEAR IT!“ Seonghwa screams full of pain.

,,I DON‘T CARE! THE SURPRISE IS RUINED ANYWAY! MADDOX AND ME ARE WORKING ON A NEW SONG! A SONG I’M ONLY WRITING FOR YOU!“ Hongjoong screams back.

,,Eh?“

,,What you just read, were some new lines for the song we composed in the last weeks.. I originally planned to gift it to you for valentine‘s day, but I guess that’s totally ruined by now..“ Joongie cries and sinks to the floor. Finally, Seonghwa realizes his mistake, frees himself from San’s hug to hug his shawty instead. ,,I am so sorry.. please forgive me.. just this one time.. I wasn’t doubting you.. I trust you, really. But my jealousy got so intense that I didn’t even know what I was doing myself.. I love you. And no, it isn’t ruined, you can still gift that song to me, I would love it just as much as I love ‘Thank you‘..“