I like you!

"LEE MINHO!! I'm Hwang Hyunjin from Faculty of Arts and Social Science confess to you that I had a crush on you. Would you be my boyfriend? "

"Huh?"

"Yes, I like you! I, Hwang Hyunjin , love Lee Minho! " once again the sacred verse slid out of that cute mouth.

"But .."

"You must like me too, right?"
Guess the younger one.

The older man's eyebrows raised double jerk. Then he grinned to himself.

"No, it's not like that. Sorry, I appreciate your feelings for me but .. I do not like you... and as far as I remember I like girls.. AND I PRETTY DAMN SURE IM NOT GAY" he smirked.

That words hurt Hyunjin a little and dead smile continued on Hyunjin's face. Some people who witnessed the incident were also heard laughing a little. Hyunjin obeyed. His face began to blush.

Hyunjin loves Minho, a school hearthrob but the other one didn't have the same feeling towards him. The younger keep pestering the older one and Minho hates that.

Shameless. That's probably what's on the older's mind right now. How come you just knew me about like three weeks ago and now you already confess.

----------------

"Pakkk!!"

A cushion hovered right over his head. Hyunjin gasped.

"Hey! Enough with daydreaming Hyunnie! He has rejected your love, what else do you want to remember about him" said Han.

He was tired of seeing Hyunjin just daydreaming since he made a suicide confession in front of the senior he was interested in.

Yes that stupid friend of him just fucking make confession infront that hot cold popular guy, Minho.

"I don't care what you guys gonna said but all I know is, I will not give up! I really like him Han! " Hyunjn is determined. That embarrassing thing should be forgotten in order to get a man who has really managed to grab his heart since he set foot in this university.

"Aren't you mad about what's that senior said to you yesterday? He hates gay" Han added.

"NO! He didn't said he hates gay though, he's just said that he's not gay, well not yet.. I'll make him one..heheh" Hyunjin said.

"We are not in school, you know. It's university time. There's a lot more hot guys in this university " Han once again reminded Hyunjin.

"So? Is it wrong for me to like him?"

"It's not wrong but he told directly to your face that he does not like you. So, stop embarrassing yourself. Stop liking him" Felix's adviced too.

"Yong bok ahh.. I will not give up. I can not despair. One day, he must like me, I'll make him like me. You will see later" Hyunjin smiled.

"Anyway I'm HWANG HYUNJIN, a handsome, pretty handsome boy.. Minho will love me and become my boyfriend!!" Hyunjin said confidently.

"But why he rejected my love?! Huarghhhhhh!! What if he really hates me?! Arghhhh!!" Hyunjin with his dramatic ass fake crying. One second he's so confident then he just doubt himself.

Hyunjin is a cute boy, he's actually quite popular back then in his old school because he's such a kind, happy go lucky person and everyone likes him well except for that Minho guy. He always cheerful, the one who's generate good energy , the one that can lights up people's mood and of course his childish side.

"Pakkkkk" Han just hit Hyunjin with his pillow again.

"Ouchhhh.. ? Whyyyy? Hyunjin pouts while brush his head.

Han had patted his forehead. "Thats because you are man and he is man and he is not gay like you and he likes woman" Han rolled his eyes.

Sometimes his friends wonder did Minho use any spell that make his pabo friend became mad and went crazy like that? He keep pestering the older one like everyday since he first time saw him 3 weeks ago. He just keep following the senior everywhere.

"This is really bad!" Han thought. Well that Minho guy is hot though. All girls and boys want him. But still.