Confession

A nuisance who always pestered his crush decided to make confession to him. It may sounds crazy but not to Hyunjin.

"Hey guys, where is Hyunjin" Seungmin asked since there's no sign of Hyunjin there when he arrived at the cafetaria. Seungmin just finished his last lecture. As usual they will meet at the cafetaria at the Faculty of Art and Social Science. He's a little bit late since he's from other faculty and it takes quite time to reach here.

Hyunjin, Felix and Han are from the same faculty but with different courses. Felix and Han take the same course which is Multimedia Arts while Hyunjin is Art and Design. Seungmin on the other hands is from Faculty of  Computer Science and Information Technology and majoring in Computer Engineering.

"Oh Hyunjin said he got something to do. He asked us to wait here. He will comeback soon" Felix said.

Then the three of them just chit chat together more like talking about their university life after almost one month here.

While they're enjoying their conversation suddenly, they heard a noise from girls at the cafe.

"Hey someone make a confession to Minho"

"Oh really? Where?"

"Yes, at main hall"

"Is she cute, pretty?"

They just listened and not paying much attention. Well they are not really surprised since there's a lot of girls like him even a man and that's include their own friend Hyunjin. Almost everyday there's always new girls make confession to Minho especially the junior so they don't really care.

But the girl next words make all of them shocked.

"NO.. i mean this time it's a boy. He's really cute though like a ferret" the girl added.

After hearing those words..Han, Felix and Seungmin widened their eyes looking at each other.

"HYUNEJINNIE!!"

They quickly left the cafetaria and running towards the hall.

--------

"You can't be serious" Han exclaimed,looking intently at Hyunjin. He just can't believed his eyes right now. His friend just motherfucking make a suicide confession in front of that Minho.

They are too late when they arrived as their beloved aka stupid friend already standing in front of that cold man. All eyes also on them. That's include the Wolf Gang at the back just smirking while seeing the scene in front of them. Wolf Gang? They're Minho's friends, Chan and Changbin. They always stick together. They're quite handsome even one of them kind a short.

Well Hyunjin's friends can't really hear what's their pabo friend and that so called hot senior talking about since there's quite distance between them with the two men.

But judging from the body language, they 100% sure their not so beloved friend just make a suicide confession. Damn Hyunjin really make his words.

Seconds later, they already know where's this thing going to as they see how the cold senior just throw the box on the floor. There's bracelets that Hyunjin make for Minho that he put in the box and now it's on the floor broke into pieces. Hyunjin quite shocked with that and quickly collect all the pieces.

Later, the older go away with his Wolf Gang left the younger one at the middle of the hall. They're laughing and there's some kids that witnessed the scene also laugh but most of them also silent and showed pity face.

"EMBRASSMENT" That's probably what's all the students thought. Poor Hyunjin.

After the Wolf Gang gone, Felix, Han and Seungmin approached Hyunjin to soothe and comfort him expected that their friend must be sad and embarrassed.

"Hyunnie.. Let's go" Felix said while patted Hyunjin's back.

"That's assh0le! Shit ass m0therfvker! Just ignore him Hyunnie! There's better man out there. He's not even that handsome huh, there's a lot more handsome senior even in our own faculty!" Han added. Still trying to comfort Hyunjin by patting his head.

Meanwhile Seungmin just collected all pieces of the bracelet that still left on the floor and put it back to the box that Hyunjin holding it.

"Aigoo, should make it tighter, why so fragile". Seungmin said.

"That's not helping at all Seungmin." Felix just give a death glare and hit Seungmin's head.

"Ai Minho meanhole!!" Hyunjin screamed while clutching the bracelet in his hands. And of course his friends shocked with that scream.

"You'll see later.. this is Hwang Hyunjin!"
"And i will not give up! " Hyunjin is determined.

Meanwhile his friends can't believed how that embarrassing scene thing that just happened now left nothing to this boy. In fact, he just become more determined to win the heart of that cold hearted senior. Their friend is something indeed.

Then, they just walked away to the cafeteria again.