UPDATE

Well, I guess that coming back after two years (almost three) makes me feel bad. 

First of all, I just want to say that I'm fine and that my academic career kinda had a big impact on my life - mainly concerning time and study. I feel like when I first started this book it was summer of 2018 or 2019 (didn't check before coming here to write this short update) and I was still young and free, now I think I have different priorities, but never left Wattpad for real. Been lurking around, checking notifications once or twice a year. However, I'm trying to think of a comeback because of my need to write something/anything and to share my stories.

This book is not completed, and I'll try to update in the next few months while also trying to find a new writing rhythm because of another project I have in mind. The point is that this book is too special for me to be left without a proper ending. Besides being written about one of my favourite movies, I also feel like I just need to work on it - I'm also thinking about rewriting some parts too, but first I want to finish it. 

So yeah, came here to apologise to those who left me messages and comments and really wants an update. I know how it feels to be left with an uncompleted story, hoping for an update that apparently will never come. I can assure you I'll update this story, and I also hope you don't hate me.  I'll be totally honest with you when I say that I had a period in which I just stopped writing fanfictions: it sort of felt wrong and I was forcing myself to do something I was doing just because. It wasn't right to continue both for me and you. But now I'm telling you that the need to write, to share stories and to expose my writings to the world (it's just Wattpad but that will do) came back to me in a very weird period of my life. This story will be updated soon until it has a proper ending. Plus, check out my profile for other projects in the next few months if you're interested!

Thank you for the support through the years.