Aahan's birthday- I

[3 months later]

Aahan's pov

It was a very tiring day at the hospital today! It's already 11:17 pm. I had surgery, which took longer than expected.

Now i am heading home. Tomorrow is my birthday, and i am sure dumbo is planning something. She thinks i am a fool and won't get it!

I was about to get in my car when my phone rang.
I expected it to be maa or dumbo but it was Akshay?

Why is he calling me at this hour? I just hope everything is alright!

"Hi Akshay! Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Can you come to my place like now?" He asked. He sounded tensed.

"Why? Is something wrong!" I asked.

"Uh... actually... uh... Nitya was here at my place planning something for your birthday..... but while climbing down the stairs, she slipped." He said, making me worried and scared.

"Is she alright? Have you called the doctor? She can never be careful! She is just too clumsy.Hope she isn't hurt badly!" I panicked and almost shouted at him.

"I just did!" He said in a duh tone! Seriously, she is hurt and isse mazak sujh raha hai!

"Leave it! Just stay with her. I am on the way. Don't let her move much! She might have fractured her bone! Also, if there is any other injury, then bandage the wounds!" I instructed him while getting in the car.

"I thought you were a cardiologist!" He exclaimed.

"It's not funny, Akshay! Just make sure she is okay! Tell her not to panic. It'll be alright! Can you hand her the phone.... leave it. I'll be there in 20 minutes!" I said and disconnected the call without waiting for his reply and quickly drove to his place.

I reached there, and the guards let me in. Akshay might have informed them about my arrival. I quickly entered the house and it was dark!

"Nitya! Akshay!" I called, but no one answered. I turned on the torch of my phone to look for the switchboard.
'Did he take her to the hospital?' I thought.

I found the switchboard and switched on the lights. I found a box along with a note.

'Wear me and come upstairs at the terrace. Use any guest room. Don't you dare come without getting changed. I know you are smart and will get the idea, so please don't get mad at your pretty girlfriend!'

She is so cute! Ugh, don't, Aahan, you are mad at her.
I don't know how i am supposed to react!
Firstly, i felt relieved that she wasn't hurt!
Secondly, i felt angry as she lied.
Thirdly, i felt like laughing reading the note.

I was really mad and wanted to go see her, but her clear warning stopped me.

So i went into the nearest guest room along with the box.

I was about to open the door knob when i found another note sticked on it.

'Thank you for accepting the request and now change quickly. Let me tell you a secret, someone special is waiting for you! Also, don't worry, Akki's parents are out of station, and your someone special kicked Akki out!'

I chuckled, reading the note! Only my dumbo can kick someone from their own house.

No! Aahan, she is trying to manipulate you! Stay strong. You are still mad at her.