Chapter 5: Gymnasium

VAUGN'S POV

I'm now changing my clothes in to our P.E uniform, and strengthing my mentality, i can't be affected by others, i am myself. I just know in myself that I don't step on anyone.

Lumabas ako sa dressing room, at hinihintay pala  niya ako(The girl).

I smiled at her, and she smiled back at me as she lead the way for the two of us, towards the gymnasium.

"I'm counting on you, you can do it!" i laughed a bit, she's cheering me up damn, it's inspirational and embarrassing at the same time haha.

"Oh, can you atleast... Talk to me while im lapping? You know, haha it's jus't- but if you're uncomfortable-"

"Sure! Haha, i also wan't to talk to you." Her.

...

"Did you, atleast remember me last year? In february 14th? Haha!" I was running, when she ask. I chuckled.

"Of course, the flowers and chocolate?" I respond as i look at her, god, i can see her cheeks turning red even though i'm so far from her. Haha

"Y-yes haha, i'm glad you remembered me." her.

"bakit ko makakalimutan? You're the first person who gave me chocolates n flowers, so it's really memorable for me. Well thankyou for making me feel deserved that day, i really appreciated it. I'm now expressing gratitude to you, because i wasn't able to thank you that day, because you jus't dissappeared after giving me those, but keep this in mind that i tried to find you, and now you're with me." after saying those words, she's jus't stunned.

"Hey! You ok?" i asked.

"Ah, yeah! You already did 11 laps now."

"Really? I didn't notice." i started to have heavy breathing as i sat down next to her. I know that's i'm freaking drowning in sweat right now.

"Wait, i'll go get some water for you."

"You don't need to-"

"No it's ok!" She insisted.

I could say, she's really a benevolent person.

...

Our chattering continued, the laughs and noises in the gymnasium echoes, and we are the cause.

...

"See you around." her.

"You too, it's fun talking to you."

We both changed our paths, then i jus't realized, i still don't know her name.

"Wait!" yeah, i freaking shout.

she turned around, and she both raised her brows, that signals "why?"

"What should i call you? if we see each other around?" i asked.

She smiled, " Call me Amy." she replied.

...

I came back to our classroom, dalawang oras na rin pala ang nakalipas nung nasa gym ako.

Sinalubong ako ng mga ediots, and as i expected, mag tatanong sila kung anong nangyari. Ito namang si Clyden at JC todo tanong dun sa babae, the girl named Amy.

"JC! Isusumbong kita kay Yuri!" Pag babanta ko kay JC, na nangungulit sa akin. Hay! Babaero!

"Syempre, joki-joki ko lang yon, sige aral nako." Bumalik si JC sa kanyang upuan at doon ipinagpatuloy ang ginagawa.

Last subject na pala ito, at nag sosolve na sila ng problem nang makarating ako. Nagpatulong lang ako kay ralph pano yung formula, na gets ko naman agad.