Sweet Cold Bestfriend

[ 그 사람이 네 방에 몰래 들어와서 고백할 때 ]

"Jungkook - shii tomorrow you're coming for sure...did you get it?? And I don't wanna hear any fucking excuses for that! " You mouthed while he made a face of annoyance as his words were continuesly cutting one and only you his bestfriend. "Isn't it ok if I don't come?? " He asked again making you look at him more like a glare which was hella deadly as you were pissed off by his excuses. "Why don't you understand kookie, it's my wedding and have you ever seen anyone not come to their bestfriend's wedding ceremony?? " You said almost yelling while a drop of tear escaped your beautiful brown eyes making him hug u mumbling sorry. "I-I will come.... please don't cry yn-ahh, I'm sorry " he said in a voice filled with guilty and worriedness!!

Nodding on his words you smiled with your eyes sparkling and because of light or anything but because of the tears as you cried just some minutes ago. Bidding him a goodbye while waving your hands like a kid you smiled cheekily making him chuckle at your cuteness but after turning opposite side of yours his smile faded.

Reaching your home you giggled and hugged your mom happily as you succeeded in making him say yes to come to your wedding. You went to your room giggling and looking at your mom you gave a thumbs up indicating to her that he agreed.

It's already night and you were up for bed when you suddenly heard a knock from the window. Moving your eyes towards it you frowned as you were a bit scared and hearing another knock you went to check who's that. Looking forward to seeing Jungkook who climbed all this way just to visit you. Opening the window quickly you helped him to come inside the room. You were really astonished by how intimidating he was looking now but keeping your horny ass aside you hit him in his chest. "Yeah you literally scared me you punk. I thought aishh..." You said while he chuckled and said "hehe sorry for that, well someone like you is really scared??" He said playfully just to earn a glare from you which make him stop on his words.

"Actually in.. I wanted to tell you something" he said a s having a grip on your shoulders he make you sit on the bed and sat himself. "See yn don't react too much and the main thing is don't break our friendship for this " he said making you frownat his words. "Ok I won't now tell me" you replied making him take a deep breath and speak out. "Yn I know we are bestfriend's but since very long I have felt much more than just friendship with you. The way my heart reacts in your presence is totally different and I like you no no fuck it... I love you both from today or someday but from years. It's just me who wasn't sure about myself is highschool and then now I wasn't sure about your feelings and become a coward but not telling this to you previously and I also know it doesn't matter anymore at the upcoming day you will be with someone else. It just something I don't wanna regret"

"So yeah I just wanted this much to say and well I know your answer..so I'll take my leave" he said and was about to go but you stopped him by saying "what if I say my answer isn't the one your thinking??" You said making him frown and look at you. "Yaahh you pabo I love you so much but I know it's hard for us tho but don't worry you will always remain in my heart and mind forever. Even if I marry someone else but still have the place you have in my heart, no one can take or replace it" he smiled and hugged you tightly not wanting to leave you.