Deadly Mafia Boyfriend - 1

[네 의붓아버지가 너와 강제로 결혼했다는 걸 알았을 때]

Author pov

You got out of your room wearing your bag pack ready to leave for the university. You checked the time in your mobile and descended downstairs quietly not in the mood to encounter someone.

"Come back early today" you heard your stepfather, John who was making breakfast in the kitchen said. You stopped and looked at him. "Why??" You asked "I'm preparing you dinner tonight" he said "keep it for yourself, I'll be late or might as well not return" you said while John put down the fork on the counter and it made a loud sound. You sometimes wondered if he was bipolar. He was rude and disrespectful towards you. Married your mother for money. Always treated you like were not a part of family. Then there were these times when he would want to treat you nicely.

You were disrespected and humiliated enough to give in those little fake cares. "I'm trying to fix our relationship, can't you give in your part" he said "talking about fixing a relationship doesn't sounds good coming out of your mouth. How about you go back to 'what a sin I'm to be born'. 'I wish you were never a part of this family' or 'you only ruined our moment with your existence' huh??" You said in sarcastically tone. "I still don't know how I listened to all of this as a child when you were not even my father" you said "I'm your father" he said with gritted teeth, hands tightening against the fork. "You can keep it to yourself, I'm an adult now and I'll be moving out soon. And I'll take back my mother's company from you" you said and calmly walked out of the room so used to the daily drama by now. It was useless spoiling your mood for someone who didn't even deserve it.

Once you got inside your car and your driver drove off to your University. You thought back to what happened in home. It was rare your father- no step father would try to be nice towards you and you wondered if he needed your signature anywhere now that your mother passed away last year. You pulled up your sleeve to see the scar left on your body. It was not only insult but you were a target of domestic abuse too. It had been two years your mother got married to John. She loved and adored you so much. Once she fought with John and went out to drink with her friends and ended up in an accident and lost her life. You were so lost and vulnerable at that time you couldn't fight losing her mother and getting abused by your step father at the same time. You snapped out of your thoughts at the notification ding on your phone. It was a text from your boyfriend which was enough to bring smile on your face.

"Meet me after your university"

And you did, took your classes and once you stepped out of your campus you saw the Lamborghini your boyfriend owned. A smile and a few skip of steps of happiness took you inside the car. You threw your arms against Jungkook's neck and kissed him as soon as you were inside. It was him who would never judge your actions. A cheerful ball of happiness you were around him and it was all because of his immense affection towards you.