Cold Bestfriend

[당신은 그를 사랑하기 시작했기 때문에 그를 무시하기 시작했습니다]

"Ashamed" that's how you felt right now, falling in love with your bestfriend felt like you did a crime. You weren't supposed to feel like that but you did. You packed your stuff in your bag as you locked the house before stuffing the toast that you just took out from the toaster.

Heading towards the university, chewing the toast in your mouth thinking about how to face your bestfriend because things will not feel the same as they did. Entering the hallway you make up your mind to avoid him as much as possible. You walked directly into the class after taking out books and stationery from the locker as you always do. You saw Jungkook sitting and waiting on the desk just next to you. You went and sat next to him in your seat not greeting his as you do usually. You just laid your head down on your desk facing towards the window he found it weird because you are very bubbly and sweet type of person turning into a quiet person is a weird change. Shortly the professor entered starting his lecture. After a few minutes soon the third lecture ended making you smile a little as it was lunch time. You put all your stuff and books in the locker and turned around to leave towards the cafeteria but a sound stopped you but you didn't turn around knowing the owner of the voice.

"Yn let's go and eat in the classroom. I brought your favourite tteokbokki and kimchi fried rice" he said with a straight face and his ice cube voice. You hesitated and didn't wanted to refuse but you were scared of accidentally letting out your emotions. "I'm not hungry" you said ignoring him and went to the university garden walking as fast as you could. You felt bad, really bad for ignoring him because he doesn't even know the reason behind your ignorance but you ego was stopping you.

You were in the university garden seeing all of the students walking with their best friends or boyfriends with each of them having a smile on their face. You smiled a little taking a deep breath taking in the cold air as you felt relieved but soon you felt a presence beside you. You looked from the corner of your eyes finding Jungkook beside you. You looked away looking at the sky. "Yn why are you ign-?" He was about to complete his sentence but was cut off by your friend Sophie

"Yahh come on what are you doing here, we are all going to get us all enrolled in a project you should too" she said smiling as you looked at both of them simultaneously. "But-" "no buts come with me" she said as she dragged you not letting you even speak. You took a last glance at Jungkook and went with her eventually because she was forcing you a lot. Now you were a little relieved that you will stay away from him for a while but somewhere deep guilt was eating you up and you wanted to talk to him so badly but you have no courage.

[After the school ended]

You were about to go towards your apartment after all the classes ended but soon enough you were stopped by Jungkook as he hold your wrist forbidding you to move. Your heart was bearing like crazy as you were to nervous from inside. He pulled you as you bumped into his chest. "What happened yn, why are you not talking to me??" He said making you look down. You were not able to take it anymore so you decided to let it all out. "Because I love you idiot, I love you. You don't even see it. I have a huge crush on you since childhood but I'm not sure about you that's why I decided to ignore you so that I can move on but I think I can't move on. You will be my first and last. That's fine if you don't love m-"

You got cut by a pair of lips on yours. He pulled you closer by your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss and suddenly the rain started pouring. Everyone started running to the nearest shed but you both were enjoying the precious moment. You both pulled out looking into eachother's eyes lovingly while the rain didn't even affect you both. "I love you too yn-ah" you both giggled interwining your hands with each other as you both started to walked.

The End 

♡ Words - 793
♡ Published - 18th Sunday, Feb 2024
♡ 30+ vote, and 10+ comments for the next oneshot
♡ Follow me -