chapter 17

Next morning~

" ARGHHHH GODDDD WHYYY MEEE I HAVEE TO GOOO TOO MEETTT HIMM AISHHHHH " i cursed myself when I received a text from park jae-eon..

On The Text

park jae-eon
        Hyyy jagiyaa you remember our call on yesterday right??
                                                                       Yn
                          But why do you want to see me ?? Huh??
Park jae-eon
        I want to see you .. and you will come !!!
                                                                           Yn
                   Please we ended everything years ago right??
Park jae-eon
        It's you who ended everything not me jagiya .. you will come I know that .. you're a good girl.. am i rightt .. or else our photos will reach your husband's hand .. do you want that??
                                                                           Yn
                              No please don't do that I will come ..
Park jae-eon
        That's my gurll so sharp 10 am okeyy...
                                                                            Yn
                                                                       Hmm.... 

End of text ..

I went to jiminaa's room to see him . Tae was still sleeping before going I looked at him He looked so relaxed when sleeping...
I went to jiminaa's room and saw him on the balcony.i hugged him and cried while showing the chat b/w us. He grinned his teeth ..

"What was the jerk thinking abt himself huh?? Did he think that he can blackmail you again ?? Fu*k .. "

" I don't know why he doing this to me again..he knew that I am married but still he want see meee but why Mee jiminaaa  .. why it's always Mee . Did I do something wrong to him"

" Do you want me to come with you to meet him?? "

" No no he  told me to go  alone "

" Are you sure ??"

" Yesss ... "

" But why ?? Did he have any feelings for you ??"

" Yes .. he loves me but how can I accept his proposal when I was in love with taee ".

" I can understand you yn "

   ......................................................................................................

Time skip at restaurant ~

I was waiting for him for the past 30 minutes. He didn't arrive yet . I called him but he didn't pick up my call. Jimin was in the car which is in the parking area.

Then I remembered that i lied to tae abt this .. actually i wasn't meant to hide abt him but fortunately i forgot the incident which gives me trauma.

" Heyy are you bored ?? "

" Where the hell were you ?? " I shouted at him

" Lower your voice babe .. we're in a public place .... Sorry for making you so late .. Actually I was trying to print and edit some photos to show to you"

" WHATTTT!!!!!"

" Don't you hear me.. ??"

" Why are you doing this to Mee ?? I didn't do anything wrong to you "

" Who said you didn't huh?? You're the one who gave me hope .. and last you cheated on Mee ... You threw me ... Am I a use and throm item for you huhhh? I am the one to ask that question why did you do this to Mee ?? I'm in love with you only the pure love for you but what abt you .. you acted as you love me and used me for your needs and threw me when you found someone else and- "

" jae-eon stop it please.. I didn't know that you were in love with me until you confessed it .. and when you confessed your feelings at that time I was in love with taehyung.. I have been in love with him since my childhood.. and how can I accept youuuu"

" I don't want to hear anything you left me because of that taehyung rightt ? Now I will show you how he will leave you.. and I will make you feel that how much it hurts when someone leaves whom you wanted to be with you ..who gives all the reasons and hope to you , the pain when they leave you.. "

" Please jae-eon.. try to understand my situation.. "

" What situation huh?? You cheated on Mee ,, you left Mee ,, you broke my mental health,, and last you sent me to prison by that I lost my career my entire life for what "

" That's because you- "

" I don't want to hear .. I will show you and I will make your brother also.. "

" What my brother what did he do ? "

" He is the one who sent me to the prison"

" Don't do anything wrong to my brother "

" Who are you to say that huh ?? "