TWENTY-TWO(EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{ECLIPSE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · 

In Seattle under a bridge at night, Riley appears in the shadows dragging by the collar a barely conscious, young man. Riley effortlessly pulls the mans weight behind him, the young man tries desperately to focus. 

But the bumb on his head prevents him though, "Stop... I..." He gets dragged over a stone, cries out in pain; Riley ignores him, finally reaching his destination.  He releases the man who drops hard to the ground, the man who couldn't see from the darkness.

Starts to crawl away as he shakes dazed and terrified. Cause of the darkness, he doesn't see a pair of boots step up behind him. The man manages to get to his feet, and was about to run but suddenly a hand wrenches him backward... it's Victoria. 

She forces him to his knees, his back to her. She shoots a smile at Riley, he returns it, backing away from the coming blood. She yanks the young man's head to the side to expose his neck. "Welcome to the army." She says, before she takes the bite. 

Mean while in the clearing of the woods, Jacob faces Bella and Alice. They're in the center of the field. Jasper stands several paces behind Alice. "What's the plan." Jasper steps forward slightly. "This field will give us an advantage in battle."

"We need to lure the newborns with Bella's scent. It needs to end here." He explains as Bella looks at Alice. "Even if she carries me, they'll still pick up our scents." Bella mutters, "Which means your scent will mask mine if you carry me." 

Jacob nods, "Done." Jacob says as Alice gently hands her mate over even though she doesn't want to. Does her werecat side even change her smell?  Alice doesn't know, it'd doesn't seem to. Casue her Bella's sent smells the same. 

He grins, picks her up, holding her tight. "Eau de wolf, comin' up." Jacob runs through the trees carrying Bella, he wasn't as fast as Vampires or her but he was fast and was not evening breaking a sweat. Some time has passed and Jacob sets Bellla down. 

They start to walk, circling back slowly toward their distant starting point. Jasper jogs out of the woods. "All I picked up was wolf stench. No Bella. This will work." Alice nods, "Great." In the afternoon, at the cullens house. 

Bella approaches the front door, overnight bag on her shoulder. She's nervous, she arranges her hair.  The door opens and Bella sees Alice smiling down at her, she leads her into the house and takes her too her room. 

Bella follows Alice into the room, Alice gently sets Bella on the bed. Alice joins her on the bed. Bella looks at her, then leans over, kisses her. She moves closer still, kissing her again, more deeply... she returns the kiss. 

Passion sweeps over them. She tentatively moves closer. Bella breaks the kiss as Alice kisses her forehead after.  "You know if I met you back then...courted you...."  Alice mutters quietly against Bella making her blush.

"R-Really?" Bella asks as she slides off the bed, still holding her hand. "I would've taken you on strolls, dates, or had iced tea on the porch or I may have stolen a kiss or two." She states as she smiles at her, "But, only... ... after asking your father's permission." 

She mutters, "I would've got down on one knee." Alice is now on one knee making Bella gasp, "And I would presented you with a ring." she takes from her pocket a little black box. And flips it open to reveal a speakling ring with slanting rows of glittering stones.

Set within a fragile web of gold. The beautiful ring literally takes Bella's breath away. Alice pulls her to her feet as she remains on her knee. "Isabella Swan. I promise to love you, every moment forever. And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?" 

Alice asks as she smiles, Bella nods with tears falling down. "Yes!" She yells as Alice gently slips the ring on her finger, she is overcome. Tears spring to her eyes as, she rises, overjoyed, and embraces her, lifting her off her feet.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━