Chapter 1

It's dark very dark, not a single glimpse of light. I sigh loudly another sleepless night, it's exactly two days ago that I got sent to this new family....

A family of 4:

Jeremy (a 1.70 m tall middle aged brown eyed slightly gray with brown haired and a long messy bearded man who always has those bad jokes who according to him are very hilarious.)

Ruth (a 1.68 m tall hazel eyed shoulder length bright red dyed haired middle aged woman who's very kind and has the best cooking skills.)

Ava (their eldest child a 1.60 m tall amber eyed long medium golden brown haired 15 year old girl who always looks very pretty no matter how she looks or what she wears.)

Emma (their youngest child a 1.48  brown eyed long dark chestnut haired 11 year old girl who always listens to music with the speakers  on max.)

And now....now I was a part of this family.. a part of the family Parker.

~~~~~

Slowly the sun rises, the sunlight entering my room. I yawn and Slowly get up. I quickly put on some jeans and a white t-shirt and a red plaid shirt, quickly put on my bright colorful sneakes.

I look at myself in the mirror, I don't recognize myself in it, my blond short hair is nothing like when my hair was still long and wavy.

I quickly grab some gell style my hair rubbing my hands through it. looking at the mirror with a smile. I liked my short hair more than I liked my long hair, I looked much different and maybe it's good I did, a new start. I leave my room and get downstairs the old wooden stairs creaking with every step I make.

"Ah, Skye how was your night?" Jeremy greets me with a smile holding a mug with 'number 1 dad' printed on it held in his Right hand.

I nod not wanting to tell him I had been laying awake all night long. Puck their black and white border collie jumps up seeing me I pet him over his head chuckling a bit.

"Do you want to take him for a walk, I mean he seems to like you" Jeremy looks at me waiting for a reply.

"Sure, if everyone is alright with that" I softly reply. Jeremy laughs, "oh Ava and Emma wouldn't mind it believe me they will jump a hole in the air."

I nod Slowly keeping my attention on Puck giving him scratches behind one of his ears.

After making myself a sandwich I put it in my mouth grabbing Puck's leash.

"Are you going to be okay dear?" Ruth asks me the worry written on her face. I give her a quick nod before opening the door and walking out with Puck running in front of me.

I exhale when I smell the soft air of being outside. Puck runs quickly causing me to chuckle with my sandwich still held between my teeth. "Woof" Puck barks following his nose.

~~~~~~~
I chuckle leading puck back inside, "ah you're back" Jeremy smiles still holding his mug of coffee.

I surprisingly look at him turn my eyes on the clock and notice I was away for almost half a hour , and still he wasn't finished with his coffee? Jeremy put his mug down and grabs his newspaper.

"Mom dad I can't find my baby blue dress anywhere!" Ava calls from out of her room.

Emma gets downstairs busy with her phone, "morning" I greet trying to be polite.

She doesn't respond and walks past me.

Ruth notices her youngest daughter's rude behavior. "Emma!" She shouts causing Emma to look up from her phone "what?" She asks annoyed.

"Please Mrs Parker it's okay" I say nervously.

Mrs Parker ignores it, "Emma Skye said morning"

Emma glances at me I look at her with a smile.

She sighs annoyed "Morning" she bluntly speaks before walking off with her phone.