~About OC~

(Kiyomi isn't my real name(but feel free to call me by that name), i just think the way it's spelling is beautiful and i put it as my Oc name and my username)

Kiyomi features:
hair length-long (down to her lower back)
hair colour- jet black
height-5,1
eye colour- Black/ dark brown
skin colour- light brown
accessories- small gold earrings, a navy blue scarf, and earmuffs.

(A/n: Im not good with sticking with a certain personality, so i'm gonna stick some of my personality/how i would react or things i would say, in a certain situation.)
Personality:
Kyiomi (also known as Komi) has a pretty calm personality, she hung out with emma a lot so some of her personality shifted to how Emmas is. she's over a 'chill' person, she has a bubbly personality sometimes and a calm and relaxed personality some other times. Kyiomi tends to have a sharp tongue when she speaks which often gets her in trouble.
______________________________

[BACK STORY]
Kiyomi grew up in Canada(she's from south asia) but moved to Japan after her older brother got excepted into the university of Tokyo. She spent most of her time in Japan learning japanese and studying/reading.
She met Mikey and the gang after she joined the Dojo that Mikeys grandpa ran, there she also met Mikey, emma, and Baji.
she got along well with Emma since her and emma enjoyed making fun of the boys whenever they failed a move, thus starting a friendship with Emma who kept Kiyomi company.

[HOME LIFE]
Kiyomis home life wasn't so well, her older brother (Kejj) wasn't really the ideal brother, for years she endured mental and physical abuse, though she doesn't hold a grudge against her brother, instead she thanks him for being one of the reasons to why she wants to become a better person.

Parents:
Kiyomis parents aren't home much, they spent their time at work or sleeping at home, thus letting Kiyomi do what she wants, how she want, and when she wants.