𝓡𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓮𝓷 𝓿

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷

The realm mourned the queen that should have been

The realm mourned the queen that should have been. By then, the council or rather those who remain in Driftmark began to question the king on who would be the next ruler. "My daughter is dead! And once again you are all trying to gain from this loss and what? Place my firstborn son on the throne?" Viserys asked. "My king the law-" Viserys did not allow him to finish. "I am the king! My word is law! And I said my daughter, Rhaelle would be the next ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. But, seen as she has passed her son, Prince Monterys will be her heir, and when I pass he shall be king! Is that understood?!" he asked and they all nodded.

The fire didn't stop till nearly a week after the incident. That day, her family gathered round to try and bid goodbye. The Starks, Baratheons, Tullys, Hightowers were there, her sister, her father, the queen, her uncle, and her husband and his family were there too. The flames had gone higher and higher and then, the fell down and disappeared.

As the flames disappeared, Rhaelle's eyes met theirs. Her eyes were a darker shade of purple, her hair, seemed to glow white, like the snow. Her body was bared and covered in ash. That wasn't the most shocking part, no, it was the five dragons that clung tightly to her.

If many had doubts of her being the wrong choice, they were now proven that she was the only choice. Laenor rushed to her, he used his cape to cover her up. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" he asked quickly and she smiled before pulling him close for a kiss. "I am more than fine, Laenor. I feel alive" she stated with a smile on her face. Her father hugged her next, Rhaenyra following behind, then Daemon and so on.

The news of her survival spread faster than wildfire and some and poems were written about the occurrence. They had began to call her the mother of dragons. Three months after the whole commotion, the princess took Prince Daemon as her second husband. Laenor did not mind, he actually liked Daemon so their married become much better than it already was. The king, allowed it, seeing as Daemon would help his daughter in anyway in case of anything.

Six years had passed then. By then, Princess Rhaelle gave Prince Daemon three sons. A boy named Baelon after her grandfather and her brother, and another boy named Aemon, and a boy named Viserys after her father. Daemon finally had the sons he had always wanted. Princess Rhaelle had eleven children and another on the way. Many had said she was Queen Alyssane reborn. The people loved her, the lords and ladies around the realm loved her. The Dornish has finally visited the island of Dragonstone. Even a prince Eric of The Free Cities had come as Rhaenyra had been betrothed to him, with her approval of course.

Her other siblings would visit very often as Helaena was to marry her Monterys soon. The princess watched her sons practice their Varyian. "Mother!" Jace whined as she kissed the top of his head. "It's fine, Jace. You'll learn. You've gotten a lot better" she compliments. "Soon enough you'll be better than me, little brother" Monterys says with a smile, Jacaerys smiles as well. "Where is father?" Luke asks. "Him and Daemon are training in near the shore" the boys look at their teachers and then her. The old man nods with a smile before their turn to their mother. "You may join them as well" the children run off, loud laughs and giggles.

The maester hands her a letter. One where lord Vaemond wishes to take the Driftmark throne for himself seen as Laenor nor his heir where there to watch over it. She shares the news that night after supper. Laenor is ready to fly back and incinerate Vaemond where he stands but he decided to face him in King's Landing.

The family arrives days later, when they walk in they see the Keep as not change. There were a few chances but nothing to noticeable. Her father, step mother, and siblings await for them. "Grandsire!" the children rush to him. They do not allow the guard to present the family. The king dismisses the guard as he is happy to have his grandchildren by his side.

"We're happy to see you, grandpapa" Aemma and Laena says. The king lifts them up. "I am very happy to see all of you as well" he replied. "Nana Ali!" Aemma says to her. Rhaelle never understood why her youngest children loved Alicent. Alyssa, Aemma and Laena loved the green queen. Alicent had grown fond of them too. The children were always polite and respectful to her. "Father, there is someone we would like to introduce to" she began.

Lady Elinda Massey handed the young child to her. "Father, this is Viserys" she said happily. "A name fit for a king" he said happily as he held his grandson. "I see we're expecting another prince or princess" Alicent commented. "Congratulations, princess" this time, her nice words sounded genuine. "Thank, your grace replied. The princess and her family settled in. The hearing would be soon.

Soon enough everyone gathered in the throne room. Vaemond made his point but, princess Rhaenys spoke and he did not like that. "I am the heir to the Driftmark throne. In my father's absence and my own, my mother as taken the role of the lady of Driftmark. After my father and me, my son, Prince Aethan Velaryon will be the next ruler of Driftmark" Vaemond did not take that lightly and began to talk way too much.

He looked at the king and then Rhaelle. "Her children are bastards!" Vaemond yelled. The room went silent and the king quickly stood up, readying his sword. "I will have your tongue for that" he threatened. "And she... is a who-" the mean did not finish his sentence as daemon cut his head clean off, his tongue remain though. "He can keep his tongue" Laenor grabbed the body and took it to his dragon, Seasmoke. Burning the corpse in front of everyone. "This, goes for anyone. Anyone who dares to speak ill of my sons and family will meet the same fate" he said. Rhaelle smiled at her husband. No one would ever dared to hurt the queen. It was a death sentence waiting to happen.

(Not edited)

Last part coming soon!