⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ୧ ⎯⎯

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

Morning soon arrives, and the sun rises to the sky giving the earth a glorious light and eyesore to those who dwell within the shadows. Carmilla was lying in her bed feigning sleep in hopes you fell for her trap.

She had to stop a malice smile from growing on her lips when she heard the old creaking of the wood under your feet grow louder and louder with each ascending step. Finally, you made it to the top of the stairs and made your way towards her. You mixed her bloody soup a bit while making your way towards her.

The sound of your blood rushing throughout your body. With every pump, her ability to fake sleep got harder and harder. Finally, you crossed the border of her forcefield prison. Moving quicker than lighting, Carmila went to grab you.

"Sit"

Her body immediately halted and sat down on the side of her bed against her will. Her demonic eyes were wide in shock as she struggled to move. Her eyes focused back on you who was smirking at her. Anger contorted her beautiful features once more.

"What the fuck did you do to me", Carmilla hissed baring her pearly white fangs. "Oh nothing much", you hummed reading out sliding a finger up against her neck. As you did, the invisible words you had written on her neck in the style of a collar appeared for a split second. They glow the colored orange before disappearing.

"I wanted to decorate your neck, so I gave you a cute little collar", you smiled. Carmilla reached up to feel at her neck. Of course, she couldn't feel the writing, but the aura of magic was evident.

"You bitch", she spat.

"Open wide, I have to feed you", you said holding the spoon to her lips. Pressing it into a thin line she refused to allow the spoon into her mouth. "Come on eat", you sighed. "I am not eating that revolting, shit", she glared. "It's either this or you'll go into septic shock", you sighed. "Very well then, I'll go into septic shock", she snarked turning her head to the side.

"Eat girl", you said triggering her invisible collar.

Carmilla whipped her head towards you and opened her mouth. She released a noise of protest trying to close her mouth, but of course, she couldn't. You placed the spoon into her mouth. Closing her lips around the wood she swallowed her food. You withdrew the spoon once you were sure she had eaten every last drop.

"Good girl", you smiled. She just glared at you swallowing her food. "It's just medicine", you sighed. "If I were trying to poison you I would've done it by now wouldn't I".

She remained quiet still glaring at you.

"Besides I cut open a female vampire already, I have no reason to cut you open too", you hummed collecting more soup onto her spoon. She went wide at what you said and when you stuffed the spoon back into her mouth.

"Good girl", you purred using the bottom of your thumb to wipe the stray drop of soup from the corner of her lips. "You're doing so good for me".

"Shut the fuck up", she huffed.

"Of course whatever you want me to do", you smiled. "..Hm you know my legs are getting a bit tired", you feigned a sigh. "So", she scoffed shaking her head, and glanced to the side momentarily. Her eyes focused right back on you when moved closer to her. Bunching your dress up a bit, you sat down on her thighs your rear hanging off the edge of her knees. You had your legs spread a bit to be in a more commutable position on top of her.

"Hold me why don't you", you smiled. Her hands reached out grabbing the side of your thighs near your hips. Her sharp nails threatened to cut into the fabric of your clothes, she desperately wanted to. To see your blood dripping down her hands as she tore you to shreds. That probably wouldn't the enough to satisfy her anger and annoyance.

You won't lie her making her annoyed was fun.

"I am going to kill y-", she went to say, but you pushed the spoon back into her mouth.

"Do that when you're back in full health".

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢