3: Leave Me Alone!

You wake up. You stretch and look around. Then see the ring on your finger.

Y/N: "Oh...right. That wasn't a dream.....And I slept in my ex uniform. Luckily, this place has showers."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were showering.

Y/N: So....I'm a supernatural being now. I feel like I should be a lot more fazed by this. Although, a lot happened yesterday. Could that be it? Maybe I'm like Dio and already rejected my humanity.

You look at your hands. Your nails were now almost talon like.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You put on some clothes you bought yesterday. You walk out the Manga Cafe.

Nixia: So what now?

Y/N: "I dunno. First, I'm getting some breakfast. Conbini."

Nixia: Again?!

You enter the one you usually go to.

You grab a few items and walk to the cashier.

Girl: "You're not in your uniform."

Y/N: "Got expelled."

Girl: "Huh?!"

Y/N: "Whatevs. Nothing I can do about it."

You hand her money and went to put some hot water in some ramen. You sit down and wait for it to cook. While you wait, you eat a curry bun.

Nixia: So. Have you processed everything?

Y/N: "Little bit. After some thinking, I figured I might as well learn to get used to it. I already used magic, so....."

Nixia: Alright then. So once you've had you fill-

Y/N: "Yeah. Yeah. Training."

Nixia: Exactly. from the looks of you. You can you magic. And you developed my claws. You can rip things apart with ease. And you have increased awareness, speed, and strength.

Y/N: "Yeah, I kinda noticed that." You drink sone coffee. "Especially the claws."

Nixia: Little one. Remember to be wary of the Supernatural here.

Y/N: ".....Now that you mention it. I kinda wanna know more."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were walking outside.

You pass by various people. A salaryman. A couple middle schoolers. A girl in a bat-like cosplay.

Nixia: Walk faster.

You do so.

Y/N: Was she a devil?

Nixia: Do. I'm certain she was a familiar working for one.

Y/N: Damnit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were in a library.

Y/N: "Nope. It's been several hours, and I found nothing."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>