My Dearest brother.

(Lori and the girls are returning from their trips as they share their stories of what happened on their trips)

(Rita's car, with her group)

"Did you enjoy the beach, my little Snowbat?" Lucy wondered gently ruffling Lincoln's hair, a little habit he come to like.

"Yeah, it was fun." Lincoln nods. "Thanks for the calming, Lucy."

"No problem, my little Snowbat." The little goth says. So, once the kids and Rita arrive home and entered, they see Lynn Sr angry and the other Louds patting his back.

"What happened here?" Lincoln wondered.

"Dad got us banned from Dairyland for punching the mascot in the face." Leni replied.

"Then when the mascot tried to calm Dad because dad was mad, he roundhouse kicked a carny in the face" Lynn Jr says with a hint of nonchalance in her voice. "Hmm?" She grabbed her phone. "Oh, Clyde's calling, gotta take this, Hey babe." Lynn walked off to talk with her boyfriend Clyde, ready to recount what she saw her dad do at Dairyland. The day, so far, was normal.. as it could be in the Loud House

"Dad punched Carl the Cow in the face?" The white haired boy asked.

"Yup." Lola nods. "Mean right hook right to the kisser!" The siblings all laughed at what Lola described.

"Where was the ref?" Lincoln joked.

"My guess? He was knocked out too." Leni teased.

"Yeesh! Dad needs to calm down." Lori laughed as she and the Louds chatted and chatted the day away, mostly about how their father might have punched a child friendly amusement park mascot in the face out of anger...

(Timeskip, later that night, The Louds were getting ready for dinner)

"Oh my gosh, a cow mooed!" Leni grinned.

"Quick! Hide it before Dad can sucker punch it in the face!" Lana teased.

"Ha ha, very funny." Lynn Sr groaned. "Carl was mooing at me, funny."

(End of chapter 16!)

Sorry, gotta stop updating this story, hopefully I can stop...

Ideas, too much. Writer's block is getting to me at times, lol.