𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨: 10/10/2022-10/24/2022

Today is only Day 1 of Fall 2022 and I'm already having the most fun I've had in the longest time. But my favorite part of my days is when I'm home, showered, in bed and unwinding for the night with book(s) from WP.

Tonight I wanted to do something different, so instead of rereading some of my earlier favorites like I usually do after catching up on my current book "The Bachelors," I decided to explore the first story ranking 'tiktokers' and one of the first books I came across was "The TikTok Kidnappers" by @notbabyyxpsycho19. The cover looked really cool and the description seemed pretty interesting too, so I decided to check it out.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
Ok, so update: I think I have a problem 😅. It's only been a week since I've found @notbabyyxpsych0, and already: I'm up to chapter 15 of "The TikTok Kidnapper," I've read 5 more of her books, (including "Y/N The Narcissist" which a PERSONAL fav, thanks for asking 😌) and I've realized that I am ADDICTED to her books b/c the story ideas are sooo fire, AND b/c she is an AMAZING writer 😍.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
This week I finally had the courage to interact with @notbabyyxpsycho19 both through comment and pm, and I know I KNOW this is gonna sound so crazy, but o.m.g I already love her sm because she is one of the SWEETEST and FUNNIEST souls I've ever met 😭.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ ━ ⭒☆
*𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥: This ISN'T the actual pic from that day, but I thought it was just as cute 🥰