1: Best Night By Far

"Honestly, you're really not that funny," Emma told Fred and George as they and El walked down the sloping lawn of Hogwarts, the sky beautiful and the grass green as ever.

Fred scoffed, "I am utterly offended."

"Fred, I think we should make our leave now," George stated rather pompously.

"George, I think so too," Fred agreed.

They began walking off, arm in arm, as Emma tried to call them back, "Wait, no! I was kidding! It was a joke! Come ba- Oh, whatever."

El tried to disguise her laugh by coughing but Emma caught it and shot her a glare then stuck her leg out in front of El, causing her to trip and fall over. But she didn't stop there. Once fallen, she rolled down the lawn and stopped only when she ran into a tree where another student sat reading, covered by the shade.

"Shoot," Emma muttered and sprinted down to her sister who was lying face down by the tree.

"El!" she exclaimed once she reached her, "El, are you okay?!"

She nudged her, growing more worried by the second, when El rolled over, laughing uncontrollably. Clearly, she had been pretending to be extremely hurt.

"Don't do that, you scared me!" Emma said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Maybe don't trip me again then," El joked, pushing Emma slightly in the side.

"Are you guys sisters?"

El and Emma looked over to see who had spoken. It was the student at the tree. Blonde hair, brown eyes, wearing Hufflepuff robes, and reading a thick but small, leather book.

"Yeah, twins," El answered as she sat up, Emma flopping down beside her, "That is, fraternal twins."

"El?" a head poked out from around the tree.

Lily had been sitting with the Hufflepuff student but since she was on the other side of the tree, she hadn't been visible.

"Oh, hi, Lily!" El greeted her.

Emma simply looked away, ignoring what was going on.

"This is my friend Isabelle," Lily introduced the Hufflepuff student, "She's a Hufflepuff too, like me."

"Oh, that's so cool! My name is El."

She looked over at her sister to introduce herself but when she didn't, El continued, "And this is Emma."

"Well, hello, El and Emma," Isabelle said kindly, "You guys seem really cool."

"Thanks, so do you," El said.

"Harry! Ron!" Emma shouted and El looked over to see the familiar faces of the black headed boy with his redhead best friend.

The two boys walked quickly over to the girls and sat down when Emma motioned for them to do so.

"Isabelle, have you met Harry and Ron?" El questioned, her head tilted slightly.

"I have not," Isabelle said simply.

"I'm Ron Weasley," Ron introduced himself before El could do it for him.

"And I'm Harry, Harry Potter," Harry stated.

"I'm Isabelle Tonks," Isabelle smiled. It didn't seem like she recognized the significance of Harry's name at all. Why? She wasn't muggle-born but she was raised as though magic didn't exist. She knew almost nothing about the wizarding world, she was pretty much starting from the very beginning.

"We should all do something to get to know each other better," El said, "Maybe every time we hang out we can each answer a specific question."

"Okay, well, what's today's question?" Emma asked, going along with what her sister was saying.