"Out of The Shadows."

AN:After a long time...it's back.Be advised,this is a warm up,as I'm currently rereading and replaying Titanfall 1 and 2 to get the lore back stuck in my head so please, review if needed and give feedback!

Enjoy :)

________________________________________________

The planet Era was vastly unknown to the woman,who'd only ever dispatched less than desirable soldiers to this wasteland of a planet to avoid IMC presence so close to their home world.As it stood,the head of the SRS felt as if she'd failed thrice before,gazing at the monumental collection of buildings,which surrounded a spire in the middle of the 6 constructs.

Sarah Briggs was a cluster of contemplation,yet the river of anticipation had taken the cake by a mile.She'd been pining for this moment for months on end,and as she gazed out of the window she only pictured the next few hours of her diplomacy as nothing short of entertaining.

The MCS MacAllen began its descent into their hosts' atmosphere, an airfield which had been cleared of the smaller Goblins and civilian transports for miles and miles in order to make space for their flagship. In hindsight it was a rather flagrant maneuver,but she'd had to send a message somehow,especially after her brain began working behind the suspicions she'd held.

They also noticed another ship as they landed,nowhere near theirs in size but it was enough to hold titans and war machines of that caliber.The problem was that the ship's OS and radar signature wasn't detected at all by Barker,and it was brought up as they made for the exit.Strange indeed.

Sarah moved swiftly down the halls of the Command Bay,various officers and other ranks falling into step behind her as she gathered only an handful of people to join her in their official meeting.

According to Wraith,she'd only been allowed herself along with six others maximum.For that,Sarah had chosen Lastimosa,Barker, Gates and the rest were other SRS members who were more than curious to see what the Ghosts were all about.

They arrived at the lowering bridge to the exit gate,with the tense atmosphere seeming to magnify as they got closer and closer to meeting the "myths" face to face.

"So,what are the odds of this being a beautifully set trap,Sarah?" Barker grinned next to her, taking a swing from his flask to steel his own frayed nerves.

Sarah only shook her head,sweeping her head around the place as the rest of them in the lift had gone silent,listening intently for her response.

She turned,"I'm almost a hundred percent sure that this isn't a trap...These guys seem to have a kind of honor to them.They're a bit different from the rest of us." Most of them seemed to accept that from their Commander...All except Barker,who snorted. "You can't trust anyone a hundred percent." He shook his flask with each word,just as the lift came to a stop.

"Unsealing Lift...Standby for Oxygen reading..."

"Oxygen levels:Satisfactory.Level safe."

The doors peeled back without further delay,the sealed air escaping as they got their first breath of the crisp,unmarred oxygen of the steely clouded sky.

Whistles went about as the pilots took notice of the wildlife that seemed to come and go as they pleased around them,unsettling her subordinates as what appeared to be a tiger swept by,chasing a kind of bison as they vanished into the nearby tall gray grass...

The group walked for some time before they neared the large,star shaped headquarters that no doubt belonged to their hosts.They were watched by a few pilots outside the energy dome that originated from the spire,eyes never leaving the group of militia members as they watched them near the entrance to their Pentagram.