Warnings

Au (Alternate Universe):
- This story does not follow the original plot of Harry Potter
- Voldemort and Death Eaters do not exist
- Blood supremacy and everything Voldemort stood for does exist
- Homophobia is rare but not unseen/unheard of (My Au, my rules)

Characters:
All Harry Potter characters and potential Harry Potter plot belongs to JKR and her team. I hold no claim to the those characters or storyline.

All original characters and original plot belongs to me.

Some of the characters in this book are not meant to be particularly likeable. They will do and say questionable things that do not mirror my personal opinions.

I'm doing my best to make all these characters complex, and with that comes frustration, so, I hope you're all prepared to be bald by the end of this fic.

Mature content:

This fic isn't necessarily a dark romance but I wouldn't say that it isn't one. But it definitely will be dark in some ways.

That being said... abuse will happen to some of my characters, and it will be fairly brutal at times.

With that, this fic has mature themes such as language, violent actions, bigotry, sexual content, assault, etc. And it is not for the faint of heart.

This fic will have disturbing scenes and I advise that you carefully read any and all trigger warnings at the start of each chapter. The trigger warnings may include, but are not limited to, the following:

- Self harm
- Suicidal ideation/Suicide attempts
- Abuse
- Assault
- Fights
- Blood
- Injuries
- Death

Any sort of self harm displayed in this book will NOT be described in overly great detail.

My work:

Do not steal my writing, do not print it (idk if it's possible to print from wattpad or not but Ik it's fairly easy to from Ao3 and that's one of the reasons I don't post on there).

If my writing gives you inspiration then that's fine, but don't steal. Because that's rude and not okay (also illegal). If you write something based on certain scenes and post it publicly, please give credit or I'll cry. (Not a lie. But also because I wanna see everyone's work that's inspired by something I created bc I need my ego inflated, thanks.)

(By the by, this fic is only being written bc I fucking love the rosekiller in the Just Lovers Intermission by Bizarrestars on Ao3)

(Also, this book is essentially gonna be my side bitch if y'know what I mean. Like, I'm only gonna write for it when I feel like it and it's not a main priority.)

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or translated without written permission from the author.