Another Sad Day in my Life

Yn- Ava! Come here, sweetie *softly calls her
Ava- M-mom... *tears falling They make fun of me, bcz dad's not with us.
Yn- Shh... Baby, your dad works in fairyland, remember? *Wipes her tears
Ava- *hugs her I know this. But doesn't he miss us? I love him so much, but h-he forgot us?
Yn- *quietly wipes her own tears Your dad is the best dad in the world. No matter what others say, we know that dad's proud of you.

An (Putting the child to bed, she sang lullaby for her. The little girl doesn't even know that her mother adopted her. Yn had been single all her life. She was trying her best to manage her work and child, but things were getting out of her hands. She knew she needed somebody by her side, but was refusing it.)

Next Day Evening
*ding dong*

Yn- O-oppa! What a pleasant surprise! Come in please.
Kim Namjoon- I've been missing you and Ava. Where is she? My baby boo...
Ava- Uncle Joonjoon? Yaah! Where were you?
An (She hugged him tightly. They had a unique bond.)
Yn- You both sit inside, I'll bring juice for you guys.
Ava- Okay mom *drags KNJ with her
KNJ- Ava, how have you been? What are you doing?
(He asked while observing her messy hands and paint on her clothes.)
Ava- I was painting a picture of us. It's Mom, Dad, Uncle Joonjoon and me. *pointing towards each character
KNJ- That's so pretty!
Yn- What's happening guys?
Ava- I made a picture of us. *excited
Yn- Wow! My baby is so talented! *kisses her forehead Let me get you both some puddings.

An (As she left, the duo started to have chit chats. Ava looked a little disappointed. Namjoon had noticed it. He asked her about it.)
KNJ- Is there something wrong?
Ava- Uncle, I had a wish to show this to Dad, but...
KNJ- I have an idea.
Ava- What is that? *excited
KNJ- I've heard if you put this picture in a box, bury it in the garden, a fairy would come and take this to your dad.
Ava- I have a pink box, uncle!
KNJ- I want you to write a note to your dad. Would you?
Ava- I would love to!
An(She runs to her cupboard searching for more sketches and stickers. She writes him a heart melting letter.)

Dear Dad
It's me, Ava. I made a picture of our happy family. Hope you like it. I have a small request. Could you come back home? I miss you. I've seen Mom crying, maybe because she misses you too. Please come back home and make it up to her. We would enjoy time together.
I love you Dad.

(As she completes her letter, she looked puzzled.)
Yn- Here have some-
Ava- Mom Mom Mom! Can I get an envelope? Pretty please?
Yn- Sure my baby.
KNJ- I need to leave, Yn. Something important came up. *tensed
Yn- I get you, oppa.
Ava- What's my Dad's name?
An (There was a silence of pure panic. The siblings looked at each other, only to find no words.)
Ava- I can't just write 'Dad' here. Because there are so many other kids who call their father 'Dad', right Mom? So what should I write here? * blinks her eyes
KNJ- K-kim Tae *panic
Yn- Hyung?
KNJ/ Yn- KIM TAEHYUNG!
Ava- My dad is Kim taehyung?
(The little girl squeeled with happiness. There was a pause of words for the elders. They have lied to the poor kid again. They knew it's gonna hurt her bad in the future, when she gets to know the truth.)
KNJ- *sighs Bye Yn.
Yn- Don't feel sad oppa. It's gonna be fine one day. *sad smile
(Her brother pats her shoulder gently. They felt the sorrow and pain stabbing their hearts again as they felt like betraying the child.)