Fucking Mad at Them

Recap

KTH- (Will I ever be able to make her know how wonderful she is? There's a lot to know... A lot to tell.) * sighs

Yn POV

(I was mad, fucking mad at him. He just literally scared the shit out of me. He looked scary, though he is always cute. The hell! Oppa didn't even say anything.)

An (His hands sneakily went around her waist, trying to pull her closer. She squirmed in his grip and successfully shifted to the window. She stared outside, while he kept stealing glances.)

KTH- Wifey~ * he softly called her I'm sorry. Won't you talk to me? * He pouted I didn't like how you underestimated yourself.

An (The car stopped right in front of the office. They quickly stepped out.)

KNJ- I shall leave now. And reach home quick and safe.- Just needed to tell you one last thing.

Yn- What is it, oppa?

KNJ- I'm leaving for Italy tomorrow. * Sighs

Yn- Why didn't you tell me sooner? * Her eyes widened

KNJ- Yk, it slipped my mind. My dirty job calls me.

Yn- I don't like talking about it. You know me well. * Looks away

KNJ- Let's not talk about this. I'll be back in a week. And Taehyung... Take care of this little woman. * Chuckled

KTH- * nods

An (Finally, she had tears in her eyes. She hated her brother's job. She wished everyday to have a normal life, where she didn't have to worry about his life every moment.)

(Though they had spent half of their lives away from one another, they cared about each other. Her brother stepped out of the car and patted her head. She wiped her tears, holding back her sobs.)

KNJ- Ik, Ik. I hate it too. I wish things were different.

Yn- I shouldn't be emotional. Have a safe journey. * She smiled through tears It's not the first time.

An (They bid goodbye and parted ways. During the entire time, they stayed silent.)

Yn POV

(I was looking for the car keys, that's when my phone rang.)

OTP

Yn- Hello?

KJS- Good evening, ma'am. It's Jisoo. It's almost 8 pm. When will you be home?

Yn- Oh! Just leaving the office. Is there something you want to say?

KJS- * sighs It's just... Ava hasn't done her dinner yet-

Ava- Mommy! Dad! I'm missing you soooooooooo much!

Yn- Will be home soon. Give the phone to Aunt Jisoo.

KJS- I'm trying to feed her but she wouldn't eat. She wants to have dinner with you both.

Yn- You don't need to worry. I'm coming home in a few minutes. You can leave now. * Sighs

An (After the phone call ended, she was hella mad now. It was the first time Ava was throwing tantrums at Jisoo. All the stress of the day was going to burst out now.)

Yn- Sit in the car. * Coldly

KTH- What's wrong? * Worried

An (He quietly sat beside her, while she handled the steering wheel.)

KTH- Can you tell me what's goin' on? * Annoyed

At Home

An (As they can home, Jisoo left after a little chat. Ava ran towards KTH and hugged him. They both stared at each other as they accepted their fate.)

KTH- Ava, how was your day? * He smiled

Ava- It was so good. My friends and I played hide and seek.

Yn- * watches drama Done? Let's have dinner first. Shall we?

KTH- Yes wifey! Come Ava. * Picks Ava in his arms

An (They sat on the dining table. She heated the food and served it on the table. KTH helped her quietly. He sat beside Ava, opposite to Yn.)

Yn- Ava, can I ask you why did you trouble Jisoo? * Angry

Ava- I was waiting for you and- * looks down

Yn- AND WHAT? * she almost yelled Did I ever tell you to wait for me? * Glares at them

KTH- Wifey, she's a kid-

Yn- So? I've told you also to never wait for me and have food on time. * Sighs

Ava- I-I thought we could have dinner together. I missed you so much. * Sobs

KTH- Ava, my baby, don't cry. Come to me. * Places her on his lap Yn, enough. You ain't scolding her anymore.

Yn- Oh wow! * She scoffed So this is my fault now? I care about you and what do I receive? Why do I have to be the bad one every time?

An (She hadn't even touched her food yet. She stood angrily.)

Yn- Don't talk to me. * Slams bedroom's door

An (They both stared at her silhouette in the dim light, before she closed the bedroom. KTH sighed. Then he heard a loud cry beside him.)

Ava- Dada! * Cried I'm sorry. Mom won't talk to me? * She hugged him

KTH- My baby, Mom didn't mean what she said. She was just..... upset. * Caressed her head

Ava- I'm sorry. I just wanted to eat with you. I-I didn't know Mom wouldn't like it.* She sobbed

KTH- It's fine. Shhh... * Wipes her tears Mama wasn't in a good mood today. But this isn't right to scold my baby.

Ava- * sniffs I'm sad, cuz Mom sad too.

KTH- Don't be sad now. Dad's here for you, always. Have your dinner first. I'll talk to her. She will be fine in the morning. I promise my little girl.

Ava- Really?

An (He quietly stared at her eating food. He had lost his appetite. He took her to her room and made her fall asleep.)

Meanwhile
Yn POV

(I went straight to take a bath. Only this could help me calm down. I feel guilty for being a shitty person, again. I don't like it. I wish I didn't lose my cool.) * sighs

An (After having a leisure bath, she wore her clothes. She noticed that Taehyung wasn't there. She felt guilt rush into her. Ignoring the feeling, she went to bed. )

KTH POV

(I was feeling really restless now. I can understand that she was really frustrated by the day's events. A stalker, enemy, brother leaving the country and lastly, a daughter who wouldn't listen to her. She didn't even talk to me.)

KTH- Wifey~ Wake up. * He whispered You didn't even have your dinner.

Yn- Go away. * Sleepy

An(Without saying a word, he took her sleeping figure in his lap. She gasped by sudden action. She looked at him in disbelief. She slightly hit his head.)

{My schools have opened and my parents are forcing me to come on a shitty family trip😭. It might take me more time to write another part. But I'll try 🥲 to upload asap. But If I can't, please forgive me ladies. Rip your author. 💀}

 💀}