A Baby For You

Warning: There's a Lil bit of smut scenes.

(I updated today cuz it's my mum's b'day. So here's another part of this series. Enjoy!)

KTH- I get you, sweetheart.

Yn- Carry me to the bedroom, pls.

An (He carried her to the bedroom, while she kept sucking his neck. He felt his cheeks burning. Though he was getting horny, he avoided his dirty thoughts regarding the situation.)

KTH- Take a shower. I'm waiting for you.

Yn- Would you help me?

KTH- I-in the shower? How can I-

Yn- You're my husband! I have the right to ask you to help me shower.

An (She pushed him to the nearby wall and kept staring at his neck. He looked confused and gasped when he noticed a hickey.)

KTH- What the-

YN- You dare get too comfy with Jisoo.

KTH- You're jealous? Ain't you?

An (He held her chin up.)

Yn-Yes, I am. I have marked you mine... Mr hubby.

An (She stared intensely at the hickey. She caressed his cheeks with her thumb. )

An (He sighed, being totally done with her. He picked up some clothes for her to wear while she hugged him as tightly as she could.)

Yn- I'm sorryyyyyyy. I'm such a bad mother, a bad wife, a bad sister.

An (She kept crying. He made her sit on the bed. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.)

KTH- You're the best. I know how much trouble it might have been in my absence. You work, you take care of Ava, you cook, you do everything and that too on your own. It's alright, one doesn't need to be perfect. * He smiled assuringly

An (Hearing his words, she sobbed loud. He pulled her in a hug. After a while, when she stopped crying, she looked up to him.)

KTH- You want me to help you take a shower, no? Come...

An (She blinked her eyes through tears. Though he was nervous, he accepted her demands. She stripped her clothes, while his heart was beating loudly. He couldn't even look at her as he was all shy. He took a sneak peek glance at her moles on her breast.)

Yn- Why ain't you looking at me?

KTH- Shhh... I don't have to answer each of your questions.

An (He quietly made her sit beside the sink, while filling up the bath tub. She was staring at him the whole time.)

KTH- I know I'm handsome and all yours. * chuckled

Yn- I would stare at you.

KTH- You called me a creep when I did that.

Yn- I didn't mean that, hubby. * She hugged him

An (He placed her in the bathtub while sweetly talking to her. He washed her hair.)

Yn- Hubby gets to touch wifey, isn't it? * She shook her head

An (His hands trembled and he was unable to speak a word.)

Yn- I get it. You don't love me anymore. * her eyes glistened

KTH- I-its not like that- I mean-

Yn- Join me... If you want me to believe in you, babe.

An (He was pretty shocked hearing her bold words. Sensing he was not responding to her, she yelled. )

Yn- Strip, you! I'm talking to you!

KTH- D-don't yell at me. I-im doing that.

An (His hands shaking, reached for every piece of cloth of his. Her eyes struck at his body, making him nervous as hell.)

KTH- Okay... What do you want more?

An (He slowly entered the bathtub, while she gave him some space. She sat on his lap, while placing her head on his chest and sighed loudly. )

Yn- Where were you? Wish you came sooner... I really needed this peace in my life.

KTH- Sorry baby. It took me a while. But look at me. I'm back.... back to you and Ava.

An (He couldn't suppress his urge to touch her breast. His hands slowly reached for her boobs. As he grabbed them, she moaned loudly.)

Yn- What you doing, Taehyungah!

KTH- Rewarding myself, I guess?

Yn- You're such a dirty boy.

An (She exclaimed with a naughty smirk playing on her face. He gently squeezed her boobs as a satisfied smile came on his face.)

KTH- God, I've missed enough in my life without you, baby.

Yn- Me too... Wait, ain't you getting hard?

An (She realised out of sudden when she felt his cock poking her ass. He looked away being embarrassed.)

Yn- I can help you with that. * She said while straddling on his lap

KTH- No need. I'm fine. I'll fix it myself.

After 10 min

An (She wore her clothes and sat on the bed, waiting for him. She heard his faint grunts and growls coming from the bathroom. She gulped in nervousness as she was the reason for his boner. As he came out, he looked embarrassed. His hair was still messy. She giggled seeing his condition )

Yn- I told you I could have helped you.

KTH- *blushing No, I didn't want to trouble you. Are you hungry? Let's go.

Yn- Sure, let's eat.

An (He quickly changed the topic as they headed to the dining area.)

KTH- I cooked you some food. I was just waiting for you to come so we could have it together-

An (She was about to reply something when she heard a growl from his stomach. He was flustered as he looked away. She gave him a cute glare and went to bring food.)

Yn- You were hella hungry. Then why did you not-

An (Then something clicked her mind. She gave him a "You're-dead-look". )

Yn- Were you waiting for me?

KTH- I-I.... * sighs I won't have-

Yn- You don't have answers, do you? Don't wait for me to come home and have your dinner on time. My job gets pretty uncertain...

An (She quickly went to heat up the food, while he followed her like a lost puppy. He back hugged her. She was a little surprised by his sudden move. He spoke to her in his deep voice, while snuggling in her neck.)

KTH- I will, I will wait for you. I wanna have dinner with you only. I promise that I won't even look at Jisoo noona. Just say it that you love me, wifey.

An (She couldn't process his words. She knew he was a loving man, but being hopelessly romantic was something very new to her.)

Yn- Such a baby you are, Kim. * She chuckled

KTH- Yes, I'm a baby, a good baby of yours.  *He pecked her neck