Chance to Kill me

The sky was a grayish blue, and the air felt heavy. I stood on the spot where he was laid to rest. It had been a year since he passed. Tears pooled in my eyes as I remembered our last conversation; he smiled and told me to smile no matter what life throws at me. I whispered goodbye and promised myself that I would keep smiling, for his sake.

He had an icy demeanor that intimidated everyone in the room. His cruel brown eyes appeared emotionless, but he had a certain magnetism that drew me in. People warned me of his callous nature and reminded me of the acts of violence he had committed, including murdering my father. Despite all of this, there was something about him that I just couldn't ignore.

Behind this was a tale; he appeared to be someone else other than what he was--a felon, yet a righteous one. He longed for freedom from all the difficulties and suffering that clouded his life, and desperately sought justice. By him I mean Kim Taehyung, the Mafia boss

This is me, Y/N. I'm here to tell the tale of my love story that continues today. Despite his actions which were difficult for me to forgive - like murdering my father - I can't bring myself to let him go. "I'm so sorry, Dad" and "I'm sorry, babe, for all you had to endure."

Two years ago

I sat in the corner of the window seat, hands clasped in my lap and tears streaming down my face. my eyes were trained on the faraway horizon, desperately searching for a way out from my current predicament - marrying a mafia boss who had murdered my father.

I was expected to put on a happy face, but all I could feel was sorrow and disbelief. Suddenly, I heard faint footsteps coming down the corridor, signaling the arrival of my future husband.

"You!! Put on this dress and go downstairs. The boss is waiting to marry you, so hurry up!" The man bellowed at me, throwing a white dress in my direction. I felt the urge to stand up and escape, but I was too exhausted to resist his demands.

As I got dressed, my thoughts wandered to the past. I remembered the event where my father was launching new products for his huge company and he had a big smile on his face when he saw me in attendance. The company name bore my name, which made it all the more special.

I walked down the stone staircase, tears streaming down my cheeks as I saw the room empty except for a few men guarding their boss and one old woman. She was beaming at me as I approached the altar and saw him standing there, glaring fiercely.

"You look lovely, child. Come along now and give your hands to your husband", she said with gentle authority as I turned to face him, repulsed by his lecherous gaze. A few moments later, she declared us married and he was supposed to kiss me - an act of intimacy that I dreaded more than anything else in the world.

My heart raced as he stepped closer to me and I felt his cold hands trace my waist before pushing me back. His deep voice echoed through the room, "We're finished here. Jacob, escort my wife to the mansion. I have some other things to do."

As I was driven up to the sprawling mansion, my eyes widened in awe at the sight. The building was an impressive Victorian-era design with white stone walls, towering black spires, and ivy-covered archways. It seemed almost unreal.

The Royce Royal pulled up to a wide circular driveway where Jacob, one of the master's henchmen, opened my door and gestured for me to enter the grand foyer. I followed him up the sweeping staircase, covered with a thick red velvet carpet.

We reached a lavish bedroom and Jacob bowed his head before speaking. "Mrs Kim, please make yourself at home."

I surveyed the room with disdain; everything here had been purchased with money stained from murder and bloodshed -all of it gained through my future husband's ruthlessness. As I thought of my father and his fate, I clenched my fists in determination: no matter what it takes, I will bring his murderer to justice.