part-10

Taehyung excited,"what xichen gege is pregnant we are going to be an Uncle." Wangji smiled and said,"yess we are going to be an Uncle and tomorrow morning we are going to Jiang clan." Taehyung excited,"I can't wait to meet xichen gege." Wangji chuckled and said,"Ya ya now come and sleep tomorrow we have to go early in the morning."

In Jiang clan
Lan Qiren is in Cheng and xichen room and hugging xichen and said,"I'm so happy xichen my grandchild is coming." Wangji said,"gege me and Taehyung have brought so many things for baby." Then their weiying and Jungkook came with snacks and drinks. Wangxian and taekook looked at each other eyes but they didn't talk with each other. And Jungkook and weiying leave from their.Xichen,"uncle don't you think Wangji and Taehyung also ready for the marriage." Both Taehyung and Wangji became shocked after hearing their gege.
Lan Qiren said,"yeah and you are right after we go back to lan clan I should start searching for omegas who are talented and intelligent." Tae,"appa d-don't you think it's too early for us to marriage." Qiren said,"no it's not early and soon I'll announced Wangji to lan leader and it'll be perfect if he have a partner then they both can handle the clan perfectly." Taehyung said,"appa Wangji will be the clan leader and it's good for him to marry but why me I'll be not a clan leader." Qiren angry said,"why can't you marry huh.i don't want to listen anything and say if you liked anyone then tell me now I'll arrange your marriage with the person you liked." Taehyung happily said,"what appa you'll really arrange my marriage with the person I liked."

Sorry for grammar mistakes