3

"Sorry ah! That was my fault, can we try that again" Mark asked with a pleading expression through the glass of the studio box where he worked with the music director to put the upcoming song for Dream's comeback together.

"Mark seriously come on!" Haechan whined from a distance as he sat on the sofa, waiting for his turn. Mark's chuckle resounded through the glass box in response.

"I think it sounds okay...you really want to do it again?" The director asked, knowing Mark's antics.

Whenever Mark was scheduled to be in the studio, the music directors were far more prepared and nervous than him, they knew it would take forever. Some brought their lunches some even brought neck pillows. The member scheduled after him as well knew it was okay to turn up 20 minutes after the scheduled time. Haechan, unfortunately, had the same manager as Mark who drove them to their schedules together, meaning he had to wait for Mark to finish pedantically viewing every second of the new track.

"Yeah just one more, I promise. I just want it to be perfect" Mark said and the director gave in, knowing damn well that promise wasn't going to be kept.

"Anything you do is already perfect" Haechan said, looking at his best friend who he—which Mark will never fully believe—adored and looked up to. And like usual, Mark ignored his praises.

"I just don't like the way the 'baby' part sounds" Mark said, eyebrows furrowed as the director played the track again.

"I'm going to go crazy" Haechan muttered, choosing to lie down on the couch instead, and look at the group chat he had with the rest of dream.

The Legends

Tell me whyyyy

Mark is taking forever

Jeno: lol again?

Jaemin: are you guys in the studio?

Jaemin: is your throat better already?

Jaemin: make sure to drink water haechan

Ok mom

Yeah he's taking forever on the new track

Jeno: tbh it was a little hard for me to do as well

Renjun: yeah same

Jisung: me too !!

Jisung: the english was a bit confusing

Yeah but Mark is Canadian 🙄

Is it just me tho or his English is acc getting worse

Jisung: hahah

Jeno: its still better than urs

Damn ☹️

Jisung: mic drop.

Jeno is getting funnier these days...

I don't like it.

Jaemin: he was always funny 😄

Are we talking about the same Jeno 😐

Mark: yo dude I'm done