1.

A young woman was sat on a bench singing a song to a flower that seemed to glow. Suddenly she heard footsteps near her so she instantly stopped singing and the glow disappeared.

"Excuse me ma'am." A guard approached the woman.

"Yes?" The woman replied.

"That flower you have, what is it?" The guard asked her.

"It's just an ordinary flower." The woman told him.

"I do not believe that. I noticed that when you were singing that flower was glowing. What flower is it?" The guard asked her again.

"Ah.. its a 'forever' flower. This flower has the ability to heal when you sing to it." The woman gave in and told him.

"We will be taking you to the Palace with that flower." The guard informed her.

Suddenly she was surrounded by guards and she had no choice but to agree to go to Palace. The guards took her to the Palace and she was brought to the King.

"You have a way to heal the Queen you say? What is your name?" The King spoke.

"Your majesty.." The woman bowed infront of the king.

"My name is.. Amias. And yes, I have a way. I have a flower, it is called the 'forever' flower. If you will let me, I can use it on your wife, the queen, and save her and your unborn children." 'Amias' told him.

"Let me see that flower." He ordered.

'Amias' nodded and revealed a very beautiful flower that she had in her hands.

"And how will this... flower heal the Queen?" The King asked.

"This flower has the ability to heal when a song is sang to it, your majesty." 'Amias' answered.

"What is this song?"

"I'm afraid it is a difficult song, your majesty. If you will allow me, I shall sing it and use the magic on the Queen." 'Amias' said politely.

"Alright. Guards, take her to the Queen. Keep watch over this woman." The king ordered and then walked away.

~

"Amias, thank you for healing the Queen. Please accept these as a thank you." The king held out a box full of jewellery infront of the woman.

"Thank you, your majesty." 'Amias' bowed again and took the jewellery box.

The Queen recovered and 2 months later she gave birth to her twins, Lumine and Aether. Everything was going so well, the twins were healthy and had such beautiful blonde hair that was already quite long.

One night when everyone was alseep, someone broke into the Palace Nursery through the window. The person was quite and sly. She did not make a sound at all.

The woman tiptoed to the twins cribs and looked down at them. They were still fast asleep.

"Oh my.. what beautiful children." The woman whispered.

The woman gently touched one of the twins long hair and began to sing a song, the same one that was sang to the 'forever' flower. And just as she had expected, the hair on both of the twins began to glow and the woman's gray hair returned to brunette.

She grinned and reached into the pocket of the cloak she wore. She brought the scissors to the hair of the boy as he had longer hair than the girl and cut a few strands off. What she didn't expect was the hair she had cut off turning brunette. The magic in his hair was gone.

Desperately, she resolved to kidnapping one of the children and raising them as her own so she can stay young forever with their hair.

The woman reached into the crib of the boy after putting the scissors away and picked him up. Surprisingly, he stayed fast asleep. She tucked him away inside her cloak and lifted her hood to hide her face. She then turned back to the window and left with the boy that way.

~

"WHAT? What do you mean my son is missing?!" The King yelled.

"We are terribly sorry, your majesty. Prince Aether was not in his crib when we checked the nursery this morning." The guard bowed down.

"Search all over the Palace right now! And if you do not find him in here, search the entire kingdom!" He ordered.

The guards nodded and ran away to search the Palace.

The king turned around to the Queen was sobbing quietly and holding a crying Lumine tightly.

"Everything will be alright, my love. We will find our son." The King reassured her.