6.

The Queen was in her room being comforted by her husband, the King, when the door is burst open.

"You're majesty's!! We've found him!" A guard exclaimed.

The Queen jumped to her feet and ran to the guard.

"Where? Where is he? How is he?!" She asked him.

"He's downstairs, your majesty! Please follow me." The guard told her.

The Queen turned back to the King and he was shocked. The two rushed down the stairs and at the bottom by the entrance was Aether and Xiao.

The Queen stopped in her tracks and stared at her son. His hair was no longer blonde but she knew that he was her son.

"Oh.." She put her hand to her mouth and tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Mother, what's happening?! The guard rushed into my room and ordered me go come here..." Lumine rushed down the stairs and stopped when she saw Aether and her mother crying.

Aether began to cry and ran to his mother. His mum pulled him a big hug and cried.

"Oh, my baby boy... I'm so happy you're here.." She sobbed.

Lumine can't remember her brother but she has been told a lot about her lost twin. She also began to cry and joined the hug. The King watched from afar but eventually joined the hug.

Xiao watched as the family reunited with a smile on his face.

While they hugged Aether turned his head to Xiao and smiled widely at him. His mother noticed how Aether looked at Xiao and pulled him into the hug too.

~

"I have a question, Aether. What happened to your blonde hair?" The Queen asked.

"When you were born you had such beautiful blonde hair, just like your sisters but much longer."

"..don't get mad at him.." Aether looked at Xiao and then back to his mother.

"Xiao cut it and it turned brown..." Aether told her.

"You.. you cut his hair? Why?" The Queen asked Xiao.

"This may sound stupid but my hair was magic. When I sang it would glow and heal." Aether smiled nervously.

"I believe you, Aether. While I was pregnant with you and Lumine I fell terribly sick and a woman used a magical flower to heal me. The flowers magic most likely transferred to you. Now I wonder if Lumine's hair is magical too.. wait what does that have to do with Xiao cutting your hair?" The Queen spoke.

"It was the only way to free, Aether. The woma who kidnapped him was using the healing magic in his heair to stay young forever. So, I cut his hair and there was no moee power in his hair for her to use. She died and Aether was free." Xiao told the Queen.

"Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that you died just to save me! I could've healed you before you died and then cut my hair, you idiot." Aether glared at him.

Xiao looked away from his glare and laughed nervously.

"Woah... what? He died? How is he.. here?" The Queen was baffled.

"When he died I cried.. a lot, by the way!" Aether shot another glare at Xiao.

"And it turns out not only was my hair magic but my tears are too. When my tears fell onto his face it healed him and he's alive." Aether explained.

"Ah... I see. Also another question. I have a feeling your father will not like to think about this but what is your relationship? I'm just curious because you seem so close." The Queen asked the two.

Aether's face went bright red and Xiao coughed.

"Oh my. I see." The Queen giggled.

"What a fine young man you have found, Aether." She smirked.

"Mother!" He exclaimed.

"I'm joking with you, sweetheart. But I must say.. he seems perfect for you. I mean he saved you and you saved him." She told Aether.

"Thank you, mother." Aether smiled with a bright red face.

"No problem, darling." She smiled warmly back at him.

"Hey, Lumine." Aether walked into his sisters bedroom.

"Yes?" She spun her chair around and faced him.

"You know how I told you about my magic hair?" He walked to her bed and sat down on it.

"Yes.." She responded.

"Can I try something? I wanna see if you have magic hair too." Aether asked her.

"Sure! That would be so cool~" She giggled.

Aether nodded and began to sing the same song he sang for his own hair.

Suddenly Lumine's hair began to glow and she gasped.

"IT WORKED!" She jumped up from her chair.

Aether stopped singing and smiled at her. Lumine jumped on him and knocked him over. She hugged him tightly and Aether wrapped his hands around her returning the hug.

"You have to teach me that song!" She looked at him with a wide smile.

"Of course." Aether smiled back.

The End.