stuck

Next morning .

The alarm started to buzzing yn woke up and get up from bed and take shower .she do her morning routine and wear this ⬇️

After  eating her breakfast she come out of house after 20 minutes she reach office building she come inside and greet everyone she take the files from desk and start going towards taehyung cabin as she completed the files she knock on the door an...

After  eating her breakfast she come out of house after 20 minutes she reach office building she come inside and greet everyone she take the files from desk and start going towards taehyung cabin as she completed the files she knock on the door and hear "come in" she come inside and see taehyung drinking coffee while looking out of the big glass window of his cabin.

she greet him with a smile.

Yn:good morning Mr.kim.

Taehyung turned around and say just "hmm" .she didn't make eye contact with him because of what he say yesterday night.

Yn:Mr.kim i completed the files you give me yesterday.

Taehyung: put them on table.and i think my words work on you hard (smirking)

You look down .

Taehyung: i think you don't any nonsense questions today.

Yn immediately looked up and say.

Yn:I have ok let ask .so the question is.

Taehyung:ask fast.

Yn:where the mobile phone go for depositing money.

Taehyung:huh.money also deposit money.from when.

Yn:the answer is 'power bank' hahaha

She burst in to laughing looking at his done face.

Taehyung come near her she didn't notice that taehyung is coming near because of laughing he come grab her waist and pull her close she stop laughing and gulp seeing him this close to her.

Yn:wha,,what a,,are you d, doing Mr.kim  le,leave m,,me.

Taehyung:now laugh (in deep and husky voice)

Yn :s,, sorry i w, will n,,not l,,augh a, again.

Taehyung:I am leaving you this time (cold voice)

He leave yn from his grip yn run from she come out of cabin she see Lisa coming there she doesn't want to fight so she go from there and start working.

Some days later

Yn is working in her laptop sitting at her chair.she is wearing this ⬇️

she is wearing this ⬇️