1| Looking for a job

Y/N POV

"Oh my god! Why is it so hard to find a job these days!!"I said, in my room, hopelessly trying to find a Goddamn job to survive. Why does this have to happen to me! Out of everyone on this planet WHY ME?

"Alright, relax Y/N, let's try searching up something that includes singing and dancing." saying in a tired and annoyed tone. "Hmmmm... wait- what's this? A 'K-pop' idol' Never heard of THAT".

"Imma search it up."

"A K-pop idol refers to a type of celebrity working in the field of K-pop in fandom culture in South Korea, either as a member of a group or as a solo act. K-pop also stands for Korean pop."

"Well, that sure is interesting. I mean it includes singing and dancing. Unfortunately, I'm stubborn and I don't take Korean classes in Uni soo I'll have to find another way. But overall, it seems fine." I wonder if they have companies that these 'idols' work for.

"JYP entertainment? Well that sounds awfully familiar. Lemme check that out real quick."

"JYP Entertainment Corporation is a South Korean multinational entertainment founded in 1997 by J. Y. Park . It is one of the largest entertainment companies in South Korea and operates as a record label, talent agency, music production company, event management company, concert production company, and music publishing house."

"I don't want to do more research so ill just role with this company, I guess."

*Sigh* "Time to make another phone call. If I don't get accepted, I'll just look for another job, AGAIN."

"Lemme just go on the numb-"

---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Ni-ki

HI SISSY

"NI-KI CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT IM BUSY"

"Ok and- I dont give a fuck now go heat up my food"

                                                 "WAIT-ARENT YOU LIKE 17- GO HEAT UP YOUR OWN FOOD SPOILED KID"

"FIRST OF ALL, IM NOT 17! IM 19 DUMBASS"

"SECOND OF ALL, IT'S 9:30 SO I ALREADY ATE I JUST WANTED TO 

WAISTE YOUR TIME HAHA TAKE THE L LOSER"

"OH MY GOD I HATE YOU GET OUT RIGHT N.O.W OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL END YOU"

"ya well you've been saying that and you never do anything so I'm not scared" 

"Say that again and I will NOT hesitate"

Taking a book in my hand

*Runs away*

                                                                                                                                                                            *tch* "pussy"

"Alright I can finally do that phone call."

---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Secretary

"Hi, this is secretary Tsunis talking. How may I help you today?"