SIX🐾

Adved's pov-

When I entered the Mandap my eyes automatically went to her
She is looking stunning in that saree.

I wanted to click a picture of her but how?

What if she finds me a creep or stalker?

But I want at least one picture of her on my phone.

Okay, let's take a risk.

She was sitting with her friend and Ruhi.

I turned my phone towards her and clicked photos of her when she was talking with them.

I was completely lost while watching her.

I heard Ruhi calling me and I didn't realise when she came here

I asked her
"When you came."

she said
"just now"

she asked me
      "You were clicking my pictures? You can ask me for that you don't need to take it secretly."

I said
"why would I take your pictures? BTW I was not taking anyone's picture"

And again I saw Adrija She was looking at me when our eyes met she turned her eyes.

Ruhi took my phone suddenly and she saw Adrija's pictures in it and she didn't say a single word and smiled lightly and went to sit with her cousins.

After some time I saw Adrija talking with a boy

Who is he
Is he her boyfriend?

Nooo

But she is talking nicely with him she never does with me...

Is he her cousin?
No, if he was her cousin then he must be present in every ritual.

God damn!

Wait Am I jealous?

But why?? No, I can't be jealous.

Every time I was looking at them.

I want to know who is he and I will know and from her mouth only.

But I saw after the Phera he went with a lady in her late 40s maybe she is his mother.

Leave it I am happy that he is leaving now.
Husshhhhh!

--------

It's the last ritual and last meeting with her

I was thinking these things only
then I heard Adrija's mom talking to her that she packed her bags or not.

she said Mom it's necessary to go to her house i don't want to go today only like we all can go and meet her.

Her mom said you will miss your sister the most go and enjoy your time with others and your jiju.

She nodded.

I want to dance in happiness after listening to her mother, I want to know the arrangements I want to go with her alone it's a good time to spend with her without any disturbance.

I called one of my friends who has his farmhouse near

And burrowed his car so that I could go with her.

But she would never agree with this so I went to Ritvik Bhai and told him indirectly that I borrowed my friend's car because I wanted to enjoy this route.

He said
"Oh nice Adved can you help me, please"

I said
"of course bhai."

He asked
"Can you take Ruhi or Adrija with you?"

I said
"yeah bhai of course"

He said
"Thanks, Adved you solved my problem."

FIX YEAHH
AS I PLANNED....

🦄

Adrija's pov-

Everyone was crying, except Di.
She was laughing like a maniac while watching everyone crying for her.

I was also crying because she was the one and only person in the whole world who understood me and I had one more reason to cry.

RISHI left without saying bye to me even though he didn't care to say bye with his eyes.

(Kriti also understands me but sometimes her rude behaviour towards me hurts me a lot and......)

Leave it I don't want to think about those things otherwise I'll cry more.

When I was crying Adved was looking at me.
I stopped crying and removed the tears from my eyes.

Then only the photographer came with glycerine in his hand because the bride was not crying and he wanted a picture in which she was crying.
Everyone laughed watching that scene and I went to bring shoes of Jiju.

Jiju and Di were sitting in the car and I was standing there while his shoes were in my hand and I was surrounded by Ruhi, Adved, Kriti and Jiju & my cousins.

I asked for money from Jiju.

Me: "50,000..."

Jiju: "Why would I give you money when I am taking you to my home as a dowry?"

while ignoring his question I said 
    "Give me money or I will not let my di go."

Adved and Ruhi said at the same time

Ab bhabhi hamari h humbhi dekhte h kaise nhi jati hai bhabhi hamare sath

Di was laughing while I was struggling to take my money.

I was sulking and was about to leave when Jiju gave me his credit card

jiju: "Arrey naraj kyu ho rhi h saali sahibaa ye lo *2508*
use as much you want. "

Ruhi's smile dropped after listening to him and she stared at me as I asked him to give me his credit card.

I denied but he was forcing me so I took in the thought that it was already late and we all had to leave now.
I will give it back after reaching.

Di, Jiju and Ruhi were in the same car.

while Jiju's parents and Adved's family were in different-different cars.

And Jiju told me to sit in Adved's car.
I tried to exchange my seat with Ruhi and she agreed luckily but fate has different choices

my phone got lost suddenly

So I went to find it and after struggling for 1 hour I found it in the hall.

After coming out I saw Adved was coming towards me and asked

"let's go now. "

I said
"I will go with Di and Jiju"

but he said that everyone already left when I was searching for my phone.

So I have no other option?
I asked myself

He heard my voice and said
                         "No"
         While smirking

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚