18. Harry

Harry needed to speak with Remmy quickly and privately. He just didn't know how to get around James and Sirius, since this was their house. Every time he thought they were alone, in would pop one of them.

Harry and Remus were informed that since they were mate's they would be sharing a bedroom and said bedroom only had one bed. When they entered the bedroom James and Sirius said good night and left them alone finally.

"We can work something out like transfigure something into a bed. Don't worry we won't have to sleep in the same bed together." Remus said as soon as the door closed.

Harry whipped out his wand and whispered a silencing spell so no one could hear inside the room. "Are you crazy saying that when they could be right outside the door? Besides I wasn't worried about the sleeping arrangements. We can't transfigure something into a bed because they may walk in while we are sleeping. Don't you worry about the sleeping arrangements either. I will transform into Skoll and sleep beside you in bed that way. If they walk in we will just say that Skoll wanted to spend time with you as you and not Moony." Harry explained. "What I am more concerned about is the fact that my parents are under the Imperious curse. I need to find out who did this to them? When it was done? Why it was done? And how to reverse it"

"James and Sirius are under WHAT?" Shouted Remus.

"Calm down Remmy. Man it is a good thing I put up that silencing spell. Skoll smelled dark magic on them and I noticed that their eyes were a bit unfocused and realized the only dark magic that leaves the victims eyes unfocused is the Imperious curse."

"Good deductions. I can't wait until my connection with Moony is as strong as yours is with Skoll."

"Give it time and keep meditating and you will get there. Meanwhile any ideas about my questions?"

After some thought Remus said "I have a couple of ideas. First the who. Who has been acting weird around us and erased my memory and claimed we are mates when we know we are not?"

"DUMBLEDORE."

"Correct. The when I would guess is shortly after they found James. I felt they were acting weird but I brushed it off as them getting reacquainted with each other."

"That long ago? I had hoped it had only been since I was bitten. This probably means it will be harder to get rid of it, since it has been on them so long."

"We will have to research that because by my knowledge the only way to release someone from the curse is for the person who cursed them to set them free, or to kill the person who cast the curse."

"At this point I am fine with that."

Harry noticed the shocked look on Remus' face, "You mean to tell me you would kill your mentor Dumbledore?" Remus asked.

"First of all, Dumbledore was never my mentor. I just played along. I did all of my training myself in the Room of Requirement. Secondly, Dumbledore has only done what was good for him. What benefited him in some way. He never thought of others. Thirdly and finally, I already told you, I haven't trusted Dumbledore for years."

"Yes, you did mention that, why is that?"

"Well for starters, a leader of a school has no right to single out houses as the best and worst and then basically ignore the other two. Yet that is what he did. He had no right setting things up so a bunch of first years would feel obligated to put their lives in danger. Yet he did. He had no right to mess with my memories. Yet he did."

"How do you know he messed with your memories." Remus asked.

"I had a discussion with Hermione about something we supposedly talked about the day before, but I couldn't remember talking to her at all. After telling her what I do remember we discovered that 6 hours of my memories were missing. That is when I stopped looking him in the eye. I look between his eyes or at his eyebrows. He thinks he can't get into my mind anymore because my occlumency lessons with Snape were a success, when in reality they are still a work in progress." Harry looks down sheepishly.

"Well I don't like the idea of killing him. I would rather capture him and send him to Azkaban."

"Are you crazy? He has high ups under his thumb. Charges won't stick. He won't see the inside of a jail cell at the Minestry of Magic, forget about setting foot on Azkaban."

"I guess you're right, but I still don't like it."

"You don't have to like it. I reportedly killed the last Dark Lord, I can kill this next one."

"What do you mean by reportedly?"

"There was no body. And Severus's Dark Mark hasn't gone away."