chapter 1: ......

If you ever transmigrated, you will be happy to enter into your favorite story with your favorite characters.

Well, that's if you're lucky.

If I have to start explaining my situation right now, bloody scent was something really hard to smell, much less see how unreal to see so many corpses around you.

Especially, when you're inside a cramped subway.

You begin to feel nauseated and the urge to throw up is pretty high.

WHY? WHY, WHY, WHY!

WHY I'M HERE?!

When you get yourself into a story, usually the first thing you'll meet is obviously the main protagonist.

Yes, the main protagonist.

But...

A man pointed on the neck of Y/n with a sword.

I MEAN I CAN BE ANY PLACE, BUT WHY ALL PEOPLE I HAVE TO BE WITH THIS PSYCHOPATH!

Yes, of all of things I had to meet, it has to be the most cold hearted bastard.

"Yoo Joonghyuk!"

Well begin by looking back few hours ago...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let me tell you little about my life.

I work at a convenience store, to help with my studies loans and stuff. Well I don't even know if I should continue anymore... Well anyway I fell asleep at work.

"Y/n!" a friend of mine shouted.

"Yes!" I lift my head up.

"You were falling asleep again!"
My co-worker friend scold me once again. "It's fine if you stay up late but please do it in moderation! Look at your face!"

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry." I sleepy replied, rubbing my eyes.

"Ugh! You really..." She sat down. "So, why you were up so late?" she asked.

"Sniff, sniff" I began to cry.

"Ehh?" she startle.

I grab her shoulders and began shaking her which startle her even more.

"What should I do!?" I cried. "Ugh, I feel so empty at myself!"

"What happened?" She worried.

"I finished it." I said.

"What?"

"The novel"

"Ah, which one?" she wonder.

"How could you! I even been telling you every time." I began to shake her once again.

"Oh, the 'The something Reader's Viewpoint' one?"

"Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint!"

"Ah, that one."

"Yes!" My eyes shine.

"So you finished it? How was it?"

"I-I never felt so empty in my life..." I made a gloom face putting my face down in the table.

"Okay?~"

"And not only that! I also dream becoming the Oldest Dream! Now that I felt it, I thought how lonely he felt!" I yelled.

'Ok, now you're crazy. You know, Just leave for today, and sleep. Your shift is almost over."

"You're right." I slump.

"Now, don't do anything and sleep, also no more thinking stuff like that" she said.

"Ok" I gloom.

With my friend advice,
I left, and returned to home.

I live alone in a very small apartment, so I can not get distracted by my family.

Well.. certain circumstances had happened...

"I'm home"
I walk in heading straight to my cramp room.

Once I reach, I fell to my bed, but for some reason I couldn't sleep..

"What now..."

I decided to read a book, to get me sleepy, but...

"(51+49)"

I started crying.

Why of all things, I have to get a math book.(〒﹏〒)

I close it and I lied on the bed once again.

I began to use my phone to distracted me.

My phone had everything related to Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint.

Maybe I shouldn't have use my phone.

I began scroll down then I randomly saw a random comment had a link from a fanfic.

"Huh? A fan fic?" I clicked.

It had a title called 'Transmigrate as Kim Dokja, as I gather my harem.'

"What the hell?And what's with the title it's screaming of cringe!" I looked. At first, I thought, it was a fanfic about Kim DokjaxYoo Joonghyuk but them I saw it said. "For all those who think that Kim Dokja is gay, fuck them."

"You fuck yourself" I mutter. I mean I do ship Kim Dokja with the other girls, but I can't help myself to ship those two life and dead companions, but them again we're free to ship others others without discrimination.

"It's gotta be a dude who wrote this." I mutter once again.

But I was curious how did he wrote it.

So I began to read it.
.
.
.
.
"What's this?" I said. The story was still ongoing, for a shonen story, it was actually good, but what annoy me that every fucking time he was basically cringly flirting with Every girl in ORV (Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint) like there like this sence where he flirts with the 41 Shin Yoosung and etc. and what's worse "This dude," I said. "Hasn't even read the novel yet, I bet." I got pissed.

I wrote in a comment that said "What's with your story LMFAO, I think it's would be better if you keep your flirting a minimum."

Right after I sent that to the author of the fanfic, it quickly replied with a comment.

"Since when you can order me around?'

"What the?" I mutter. I commented back.
"Huh? All I gave you was an advice!"

The author reply.
"And I don't care! Leave me alone!"

"If you ever transmigrate, hope you transmigrate as a mob! Cringing Author!"
I answered him.

"You F off! I hope you get transmigrate as a victimin the first senario!"

"Piss off!" that was my last comment before I turn off my phone and my body face to the ceiling.

"If I ever Transmigrate..." I look up. "I want to change it!" I started stretching my arms and hands up the ceiling.

I don't want them to 'suffer'! I want them to have a happy ending! Then I began to yell other random stuff out there.

And without realizing it, I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I open my eyes once again.

"Eh?"

"Where am I?!"

Little I knew, that was a beginning of the hellish life, that was waiting for me...