Usual Announcements

Hey guys, CorruptedGuardian here and welcome to my next story. Now before I can let you read my story; I have to state the usual announcements. One, I Own Nothing in this story except for the main character, original characters, and the plot of this story. Everything else belongs to their respective owners listed below:

Solo Leveling belongs to Chugong

All pictures, videos, and gifs belong to their respective owners/creators.

Another thing is that I will try to post a chapter whenever I can. While I write this story, I am also working on my other stories, and I have things to complete in my real life so I can't write all the time. So don't panic, I still write when I get a chance, I still intend to finish the book.

Another thing is that this is a harem story, but the women have already been decided by me and not every woman in this story is in the harem so don't assume that everyone is going to be in the harem. I will also not make a harem page and when I reveal a character, male or female, I will add a picture for reference. There will also be no Lemons in this story, but there will be a few ecchi scenes, but this is mostly a story about an adventure not a making love book.

The last announcement is that this story might be a little rough around the edges,  so, bear with me if there are a few errors here and there but I hope you enjoy the story. Let's Begin.